Dark Horse is publisging The Art of Rick and Morty, a full-color, 224-page hardcover art book written by show insider James Siciliano, offering a look at never-before-seen concept art from the making of the animated series.
Created and executive produced by Dan Harmon (Community) and Justin Roiland (Adventure Time), the critically acclaimed series follows a sociopathic genius scientist who drags his inherently timid grandson on insanely dangerous adventures across the universe. Rick Sanchez (Justin Roiland) is living with his daughter Beth’s (Sarah Chalke) family and constantly bringing her, his son-in-law Jerry (Chris Parnell), granddaughter Summer (Spencer Grammer), and grandson Morty (Justin Roiland) into intergalactic escapades. Can the family survive Rick’s insanity and all the chaos the universe throws at them? The much-anticipated third season of Rick and Morty is currently in production.
This new book for followers of the series, and fans of animation. Featuring intimate commentary from the show creators and a vast collection of process, concept, and production art.
The Art of Rick and Morty is slated for release in and is now available for preorder at Amazon.
- What You May Have Learned From the DC Comics Writers Summit - June 18, 2018
- Cover to X-Men Gold #31 Revealed – is it a Wedding Spoiler? - June 18, 2018
- Retailers Can Get a Hall of Justice Staff T-Shirt at San Diego Comic-Con - June 18, 2018
- The Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in May 2018 - June 18, 2018
- Fantagraphics to Finally Publish Conclusion of Gilbert Hernandez’ Maria M - June 18, 2018