Dark Horse is publisging The Art of Rick and Morty, a full-color, 224-page hardcover art book written by show insider James Siciliano, offering a look at never-before-seen concept art from the making of the animated series.
Created and executive produced by Dan Harmon (Community) and Justin Roiland (Adventure Time), the critically acclaimed series follows a sociopathic genius scientist who drags his inherently timid grandson on insanely dangerous adventures across the universe. Rick Sanchez (Justin Roiland) is living with his daughter Beth’s (Sarah Chalke) family and constantly bringing her, his son-in-law Jerry (Chris Parnell), granddaughter Summer (Spencer Grammer), and grandson Morty (Justin Roiland) into intergalactic escapades. Can the family survive Rick’s insanity and all the chaos the universe throws at them? The much-anticipated third season of Rick and Morty is currently in production.
This new book for followers of the series, and fans of animation. Featuring intimate commentary from the show creators and a vast collection of process, concept, and production art.
The Art of Rick and Morty is slated for release in and is now available for preorder at Amazon.
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018