Dark Horse is publisging The Art of Rick and Morty, a full-color, 224-page hardcover art book written by show insider James Siciliano, offering a look at never-before-seen concept art from the making of the animated series.
Created and executive produced by Dan Harmon (Community) and Justin Roiland (Adventure Time), the critically acclaimed series follows a sociopathic genius scientist who drags his inherently timid grandson on insanely dangerous adventures across the universe. Rick Sanchez (Justin Roiland) is living with his daughter Beth’s (Sarah Chalke) family and constantly bringing her, his son-in-law Jerry (Chris Parnell), granddaughter Summer (Spencer Grammer), and grandson Morty (Justin Roiland) into intergalactic escapades. Can the family survive Rick’s insanity and all the chaos the universe throws at them? The much-anticipated third season of Rick and Morty is currently in production.
This new book for followers of the series, and fans of animation. Featuring intimate commentary from the show creators and a vast collection of process, concept, and production art.
The Art of Rick and Morty is slated for release in and is now available for preorder at Amazon.
- Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill Have Two Comics Out in June – and We Have Two Pages From Them - March 22, 2018
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018