The eagerly-anticipated new trailer for Alien: Covenent is finally here, and at first quick glance it seems to hit all the right notes. Foreboding atmosphere, the stark horror of deep space, and of course… encountering alien life in the most horrible way imaginable. Check, check, double-check.
Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created, with ALIEN: COVENANT, a new chapter in his groundbreaking ALIEN franchise. The crew of the colony ship Covenant, bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world. When they uncover a threat beyond their imagination, they must attempt a harrowing escape.
In Theaters – May 19, 2017
Cast: Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride, Demián Bichir, Carmen Ejogo, Amy Seimetz, Jussie Smollett, Callie Hernandez, Nathaniel Dean, Alexander England, Benjamin Rigby
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018
- Getting Ready for the Year of the Bat - September 16, 2018
- Detective Comics #1-26 Reprinted At Last, Plus A “Shocking Revelation” Which Will Rewrite DC History - September 16, 2018
- Fandom 1842: Happy 176th Birthday, Comic Books in America - September 14, 2018
- Rare Superman Comics Ashcan Auction Closing Tonight at Comic Connect - August 31, 2018