The eagerly-anticipated new trailer for Alien: Covenent is finally here, and at first quick glance it seems to hit all the right notes. Foreboding atmosphere, the stark horror of deep space, and of course… encountering alien life in the most horrible way imaginable. Check, check, double-check.
Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created, with ALIEN: COVENANT, a new chapter in his groundbreaking ALIEN franchise. The crew of the colony ship Covenant, bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world. When they uncover a threat beyond their imagination, they must attempt a harrowing escape.
In Theaters – May 19, 2017
Cast: Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride, Demián Bichir, Carmen Ejogo, Amy Seimetz, Jussie Smollett, Callie Hernandez, Nathaniel Dean, Alexander England, Benjamin Rigby
- Comic Book Auction Liveblog: Comic Connect Session 3 – It Begins with Action Comics - December 12, 2018
- Planet Comics Mile High Run - December 10, 2018
- The Silent Night Dies Hard: Hans Gruber and Franz Gruber - December 3, 2018
- Boris Karloff’s Guide to Holiday Shopping - December 3, 2018
- Turkey Vigilantes, Dead Rabbits, and the Greatest Thanksgiving Story of All Time - November 22, 2018