Bioware has given us our forst look into the combat profiles and squad composition dynamics in a new trailer for Mass Effect: Andromeda. This video is the second in their gameplay series, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing more of these as we creep toward the game’s release date on March 21st.
Rather than restrict you to a character class, Andromeda allows you to pick up and use any skills you like out of te over 300 available. You can boost these skills by chosing different combat profiles that give bonuses to some ability types, or all of them. Of the two mentioned in the video, the Adept profile is designed for biotics, while the Explorer profile is an all-around boost. The more skills you get, the more you specialize, the more profiles you unlock.
The squad system should seem pretty familiar, though there are some slight changed and updates to make working with your six squadmates a bit easier. Oh, and you get power combos now. Pretty nice, huh?
The team also revealed the system requirements for PC players to join in the fun. With just over three weeks before the game launches, will your machine make the cut or will you need to do a few upgrades?
The minimum reqs according to IGN are:
OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350
MEMORY: 8 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
HARD DRIVE: At least 55 GB of free space
DIRECTX: DirectX 11
You can check out the recommended gear over on IGN.
- Grand Theft Auto Online is Buffing Gunrunning This Week - October 16, 2018
- EA DICE Reveals New Info on Battlefield V’s War Stories - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Festival of the Lost Event Starts Tomorrow - October 15, 2018
- Hearthstone Confirms Balance Changes Rolling Out This Week - October 15, 2018
- Poznan Game Arena 2018 Reports a New Attendee Record - October 15, 2018