Tonight’s Supergirl features the return of Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain) after Kara (Melissa Benoist) and J’onn (David Harewood) rescue him from CADMUS. But is his return all positive? Alex (Chyler Leigh) wants it to be. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told reporters at a recent screening:
Alex so wholeheartedly wants to believe that he’s absolutely right and that everybody should just jump in and trust him, no questions asked, just from the standpoint of being a daughter and not having seen him in so long.
But Kara is a bit more skeptical leading to some tension filled scenes with her adopted sister. Leigh said:
It’s really hard. When we’re done with the scene, I’m like, ‘I’m really sorry that I yelled at you. It’s just strange, but I love her so much.
Interestingly, according to Kreisberg, it’s Mon-El (Chris Wood) who first questions the return:
What was so much fun about this episode is usually Mon-El is in the wrong … and in this episode, ironically, it’s like Kara and J’onn and Alex are so close to the problem emotionally that they can’t see it. So Mon-El is actually the one who’s the most clear-eyed, which was an interesting perspective to put him in
Supergirl airs tonight at 8 PM on the CW.
- Exclusive Extended Previews For Pathfinder: Spiral Bones #1 and Vampirella #11 - March 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Marc Andreyko on Legenderry Red Sonja #2 - March 20, 2018
- Allison Williams Joins Netflix’s ‘A Series of Unfortunate Events’ - March 20, 2018
- Exclusive First Look at Gabriel Hardman and Carlos D’Anda’s Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 Covers - March 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: Necromancing the Stone - March 20, 2018