Tonight’s Supergirl features the return of Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain) after Kara (Melissa Benoist) and J’onn (David Harewood) rescue him from CADMUS. But is his return all positive? Alex (Chyler Leigh) wants it to be. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told reporters at a recent screening:
Alex so wholeheartedly wants to believe that he’s absolutely right and that everybody should just jump in and trust him, no questions asked, just from the standpoint of being a daughter and not having seen him in so long.
But Kara is a bit more skeptical leading to some tension filled scenes with her adopted sister. Leigh said:
It’s really hard. When we’re done with the scene, I’m like, ‘I’m really sorry that I yelled at you. It’s just strange, but I love her so much.
Interestingly, according to Kreisberg, it’s Mon-El (Chris Wood) who first questions the return:
What was so much fun about this episode is usually Mon-El is in the wrong … and in this episode, ironically, it’s like Kara and J’onn and Alex are so close to the problem emotionally that they can’t see it. So Mon-El is actually the one who’s the most clear-eyed, which was an interesting perspective to put him in
Supergirl airs tonight at 8 PM on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018