If you’re into cosplay, Katsucon should be a con you check out. I was lucky enough to stop and chat with a few cosplayers over the weekend, but the sheer size of the con can make it difficult to find time and space to do a shoot! Thankfully for me, Evan Wells was willing and eager to share some insight on his own cosplays!
-When did you start cosplaying? About 3 years ago, but didn’t really get into it until a year ago.
-What inspires you to do a costume? If I love a character that much I will cosplay them. It’s more of a challenge for me to pick one character.
-What challenges have you faced with cosplay? Sewing , burning, stabbing and finding materials.
- New Visual Teaser For Anime Godzilla Movie Released - March 24, 2017
- The Flash Catches Up To Speed With New Teaser Vid And Poster - March 23, 2017
- Dylan Clark Eyed To Join Batman Production Team - March 23, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back At Williams Pinball - March 23, 2017
- I Am The Law: Judge Dredd Pinball - March 21, 2017