If you’re into cosplay, Katsucon should be a con you check out. I was lucky enough to stop and chat with a few cosplayers over the weekend, but the sheer size of the con can make it difficult to find time and space to do a shoot! Thankfully for me, Evan Wells was willing and eager to share some insight on his own cosplays!
-When did you start cosplaying? About 3 years ago, but didn’t really get into it until a year ago.
-What inspires you to do a costume? If I love a character that much I will cosplay them. It’s more of a challenge for me to pick one character.
-What challenges have you faced with cosplay? Sewing , burning, stabbing and finding materials.
- Cosplay And Con Shots From Friday At Balticon 51 - May 27, 2017
- Pandora: The World Of Avatar Opens At Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Should You Go Today? - May 27, 2017
- Cosplay On The Cheap Panel At Balticon 51 - May 26, 2017
- A Busty, Beautiful Redhead! Die Kitty Die: Hollywood Or Bust! #1 - May 26, 2017
- Get Your Superhero On At Disney Springs’ Super Hero Headquarters! - May 26, 2017