If you’re into cosplay, Katsucon should be a con you check out. I was lucky enough to stop and chat with a few cosplayers over the weekend, but the sheer size of the con can make it difficult to find time and space to do a shoot! Thankfully for me, Evan Wells was willing and eager to share some insight on his own cosplays!
-When did you start cosplaying? About 3 years ago, but didn’t really get into it until a year ago.
-What inspires you to do a costume? If I love a character that much I will cosplay them. It’s more of a challenge for me to pick one character.
-What challenges have you faced with cosplay? Sewing , burning, stabbing and finding materials.
- Nerd Food: Seriously Cute Porg Cookies, Complete with “Please Don’t Eat Me” Eyes - January 16, 2018
- Make Your Own Minnie Mouse-Inspired Jeans for National Polka Dot Day! - January 16, 2018
- Newborn Baby Hippo Makes its Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom! - January 16, 2018
- New Iron Man Armor Revealed for Disneyland Paris - January 16, 2018
- Nia Jax and Asuka Finally Go One-on-One - January 16, 2018