If you’re into cosplay, Katsucon should be a con you check out. I was lucky enough to stop and chat with a few cosplayers over the weekend, but the sheer size of the con can make it difficult to find time and space to do a shoot! Thankfully for me, Evan Wells was willing and eager to share some insight on his own cosplays!
-When did you start cosplaying? About 3 years ago, but didn’t really get into it until a year ago.
-What inspires you to do a costume? If I love a character that much I will cosplay them. It’s more of a challenge for me to pick one character.
-What challenges have you faced with cosplay? Sewing , burning, stabbing and finding materials.
- Barzinga At Regeneration Who! Exploding Tardis’, Dr. Who, And A Beautiful View! - April 23, 2017
- Marvel Decides Who The Real Fans Are At C2E2 – No Window Bags For Comics Signatures! - April 23, 2017
- Barzinga At Disney World’s Epcot! Let’s Drink Around The World! - April 23, 2017
- Rat Approved Pizza: PizzaRizzo At Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - April 22, 2017
- When Beer And Comics Join Forces At C2E2 - April 22, 2017