If you’re into cosplay, Katsucon should be a con you check out. I was lucky enough to stop and chat with a few cosplayers over the weekend, but the sheer size of the con can make it difficult to find time and space to do a shoot! Thankfully for me, Evan Wells was willing and eager to share some insight on his own cosplays!
-When did you start cosplaying? About 3 years ago, but didn’t really get into it until a year ago.
-What inspires you to do a costume? If I love a character that much I will cosplay them. It’s more of a challenge for me to pick one character.
-What challenges have you faced with cosplay? Sewing , burning, stabbing and finding materials.
- Imagineering Gives a Special Look at the Updated ‘Golden Dream’ Anthem - March 21, 2018
- Charlotte Flair May Be Ready for Asuka - March 21, 2018
- Watch: Daniel Bryan Opens up SmackDown Live with Outstanding News - March 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018