The Un’Goro Crater. It filled early World of Warcraft players with excitement and dread. It was an area of Kalimdor that was filled with dinosaurs… and one single flight path that was a total pain in the butt to get to. As the expansions came and went, Un’Goro was eased up some. The flight paths were moved and increased and folks just didn’t go there that often. But that’s Wow… Hearthstone is gearing up to take all players on a Journey to Un’Goro in the next expansion.
The new expansion is coming to Hearthstone in April. Those brave or at least curious enough will encounter ancient elementals, frightening flora, and some of the fiercest predators to ever inhabit Azeroth—all while unearthing 135 new Hearthstone cards to add to their collections. Quest cards that, should you complete their requirements, grant rewards of monstrous power. Journey to Un’Goro card packs will be winnable in Hearthstone’s Arena mode and purchasable with in-game gold or real money at the same prices as Hearthstone’s other card packs. Starting tomorrow and up until the expansion is released, players can pre-purchase Journey to Un’Goro card packs in a special 50-pack bundle, on any platform, for a one-time price of $49.99 (one purchase per account). Eager explorers who pre-purchase this bundle will receive a unique themed card back to help set the proper mood for the upcoming expedition.
Prepare for your journey at ungoro.com.
- Writer’s Commentary: Crystal Frasier Talks Pathfinder: Spiral of Bones #1 - March 21, 2018
- Suits Promotes Amanda Schull to Series Regular for Season 8 - March 21, 2018
- Bids to Buy Carolina Panthers Have Reportedly Reached $2.5 Billion - March 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: Jay Ali of The Fosters Joins the Cast - March 21, 2018
- Hallmark Will Debut 34 New Christmas Movies This Year - March 21, 2018