While we are waiting for the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, folks are trying to get information on just who will be appearing in next years Avengers: Infinity War. Chris Pratt has been confirmed to be there as Star Lord, but what about his blue-skinned, Ravager-leading mentor Yondu? Well, actor Michael Rooker, the man who wears the fin, posted a picture to Instagram from Peachtree City, Georgia where he’s getting a drink from Starbucks and wearing an Avengers: Infinity War beanie. Peachtree City is the home of Pinewood Studios where Marvel is currently shooting Infinity War.
I think the odds are good that we’ll be seeing Yondu standing with Iron Man and Spider-Man soon.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018