While we are waiting for the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, folks are trying to get information on just who will be appearing in next years Avengers: Infinity War. Chris Pratt has been confirmed to be there as Star Lord, but what about his blue-skinned, Ravager-leading mentor Yondu? Well, actor Michael Rooker, the man who wears the fin, posted a picture to Instagram from Peachtree City, Georgia where he’s getting a drink from Starbucks and wearing an Avengers: Infinity War beanie. Peachtree City is the home of Pinewood Studios where Marvel is currently shooting Infinity War.
I think the odds are good that we’ll be seeing Yondu standing with Iron Man and Spider-Man soon.
- Jon Schnepp Helps Decrypt Krypton’s Season 1 Finale - May 24, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: 13 Images and a Synopsis for Episode 21 - May 24, 2018
- Syfy Releases Spoilery Teaser for Krypton Season 2 - May 24, 2018
- Krypton Season 1 Finale Recap: The Phantom Zone - May 24, 2018
- CBS Cancels ‘Code Black’, the Last of Its Bubble Series - May 24, 2018