While we are waiting for the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, folks are trying to get information on just who will be appearing in next years Avengers: Infinity War. Chris Pratt has been confirmed to be there as Star Lord, but what about his blue-skinned, Ravager-leading mentor Yondu? Well, actor Michael Rooker, the man who wears the fin, posted a picture to Instagram from Peachtree City, Georgia where he’s getting a drink from Starbucks and wearing an Avengers: Infinity War beanie. Peachtree City is the home of Pinewood Studios where Marvel is currently shooting Infinity War.
I think the odds are good that we’ll be seeing Yondu standing with Iron Man and Spider-Man soon.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 New York Giants - February 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Stephen Amell Rocking it Old School - February 25, 2018
- Meet Jim Lee, this Afternoon, in Front of Vons… Selling Girl Scout Cookies - February 25, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Has Jefferson Learned About Anissa’s Powers? - February 25, 2018
- Darkseid vs Doomsday in Newest DC Versus - February 25, 2018