Proving once again that Warner Bros can’t seem to do anything right with their superhero movie universe, even when it comes to doing everything wrong, Batman v. Superman has once again failed to live up to expectations. First, the movie failed to secure nominations in every category of the 2017 Razzie Awards. And then, to make matters worse, it didn’t even win the most Razzies, tying Hillary’s America with just four awards each. What a disappointment!
Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice earned awards for Jesse Eisenberg as Worst Supporting Actor, “Ben Affleck & His BFF (Baddest Foe Forever) Henry Cavill” for Worst Screen Combo, and as a whole in the categories of Worst Remake, Rip-Off, Or Sequel and Worst Screenplay. Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party, on the other hand, not only took the top spot of Worst Picture, but also earned the prestigious insults of Worst Actress for Becky Turner, Worst Actor for Dinesh D’Souza, and Worst Director for D’Souza and Bruce Schooley.
In the one remaining category, Worst Supporting Actress, Kristin Wiig won for her work on Zoolander 2 while Mel Gibson won the Razzie Redeemer Award.
- X-Men: Bland Design – The Generic Origin of Lydia Nance Revealed in X-Men Gold #22 - February 22, 2018
- It’s Superteens Vs. Crusaders in New Archie Mini-Series in June - February 22, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – All Good Things Must End, Like Generation X #87 - February 22, 2018
- Over the Garden Wall Returns with New OGN from Jonathan Case and Jim Campbell - February 22, 2018
- IDW’s Ted Adams Joins CBLDF Board of Directors - February 22, 2018