Proving once again that Warner Bros can’t seem to do anything right with their superhero movie universe, even when it comes to doing everything wrong, Batman v. Superman has once again failed to live up to expectations. First, the movie failed to secure nominations in every category of the 2017 Razzie Awards. And then, to make matters worse, it didn’t even win the most Razzies, tying Hillary’s America with just four awards each. What a disappointment!
Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice earned awards for Jesse Eisenberg as Worst Supporting Actor, “Ben Affleck & His BFF (Baddest Foe Forever) Henry Cavill” for Worst Screen Combo, and as a whole in the categories of Worst Remake, Rip-Off, Or Sequel and Worst Screenplay. Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party, on the other hand, not only took the top spot of Worst Picture, but also earned the prestigious insults of Worst Actress for Becky Turner, Worst Actor for Dinesh D’Souza, and Worst Director for D’Souza and Bruce Schooley.
In the one remaining category, Worst Supporting Actress, Kristin Wiig won for her work on Zoolander 2 while Mel Gibson won the Razzie Redeemer Award.
- Here’s How Retailers Can Get Doug Braithwaite’s Glass Variant Cover for Bloodshot Rising Spirit #1 - August 20, 2018
- Secret Origins of Riverdale Werewolves Revealed in Archie Previews for 8/22 - August 20, 2018
- The Empty Man: Comic Adapted for Film Comes Back to Comics - August 20, 2018
- Todd Nauck Revisits Iconic Image for Return of Wolverine #1 Variant - August 20, 2018
- WWE’s Nia Jax and Luke Gallows, Sitting in a Tree, D-A-T-I-N-G? - August 20, 2018