Towering over me at a staggering 6’2 is the neon green Kiwi Fox. Kiwi was created over a long period of time, but his physical manifestation took about 2 months. He is fun loving, accepting, and very warm and honest with everyone he meets. His YouTube channel is still relatively new, but he already has over 400 subscribers. He is a great role model for younger furries and is always willing to sit down and talk to anyone who may have questions about being a furry.
I spent a majority of my weekend with him since he is a good friend of mine, and let me tell you. This fox loves to have a good time and make people smile. His joy is infectious, as you can see in the pics and video below!
- HULK SIP! Smash Through All Obstacles with this Hulk-Inspired Smoothie - January 21, 2018
- Lauren’s Last Call: The 2017 Metropolis Collectibles Holiday Wine - January 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Give this Minnie Tsum Tsum Pancake a Try for Breakfast! - January 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Does Your Valentine Love Disney? Make Them a Mickey Mouse Pizza! - January 21, 2018
- Geek Chic: ThinkGeek’s Faith Sweater is Perfect for the Heroes in Your Life - January 21, 2018