Towering over me at a staggering 6’2 is the neon green Kiwi Fox. Kiwi was created over a long period of time, but his physical manifestation took about 2 months. He is fun loving, accepting, and very warm and honest with everyone he meets. His YouTube channel is still relatively new, but he already has over 400 subscribers. He is a great role model for younger furries and is always willing to sit down and talk to anyone who may have questions about being a furry.
I spent a majority of my weekend with him since he is a good friend of mine, and let me tell you. This fox loves to have a good time and make people smile. His joy is infectious, as you can see in the pics and video below!
- Nerd Food: This Millennial Pink Milkshake is to Die For - April 21, 2018
- Kermit the Frog Trading Pin Hops Up Just in Time for Earth Day - April 21, 2018
- A Darn Good Detective! Goldie Vance Vol. 1, 2, and 3 Review - April 20, 2018
- See All the Fun You’re in for During Pixar Fest at Disneyland - April 20, 2018
- The Dress Shop Now Open in Downtown Disney at Disneyland Resort - April 20, 2018