Those of you who have been patiently waiting to bash in the heads of zombies on PC beyond your normal zombie shooting/killing titles, you’re in luck! Dead Rising 4 will finally be making it’s way over to Steam on March 14.
Capcom dropped the news today on their Twitter feed, showing off the PC model like a quick infomercial ad you’d see at 3 a.m. By the looks of things, the graphics and quality are on par with what you currently see on the Xbox One. It also holds true to the news Capcom released last year about the game staying Microsoft-exclusive for the first year while those of us wishing to play it on a PS4 are still rolling our eyes over the whole thing. It would be interesting to poll fans and find out how many of them actively went out and purchased a Xbox One just to play DR4, but that’s another topic for another day. Enjoy the trailer!
- Capcom's End Of Year Results Are In And Resident Evil 7 And Monster Hunter Are To Blame For The Profits
- Offending Everyone Is Their Superpower: We Review ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ - October 18, 2017
- ‘Halo: The Master Chief Collection’ Is Finally Getting Fixed… In 2018 - October 18, 2017
- Lucio, Mercy, & Zenyatta Get Some Changes In New ‘Overwatch’ Patch - October 18, 2017
- The Latest ‘Pokémon GO’ Update Sets Up Third Gen Pokémon - October 18, 2017
- Derek Lieu Creates A Video Game Trailer Spec Website - October 17, 2017