Those of you who have been patiently waiting to bash in the heads of zombies on PC beyond your normal zombie shooting/killing titles, you’re in luck! Dead Rising 4 will finally be making it’s way over to Steam on March 14.
Capcom dropped the news today on their Twitter feed, showing off the PC model like a quick infomercial ad you’d see at 3 a.m. By the looks of things, the graphics and quality are on par with what you currently see on the Xbox One. It also holds true to the news Capcom released last year about the game staying Microsoft-exclusive for the first year while those of us wishing to play it on a PS4 are still rolling our eyes over the whole thing. It would be interesting to poll fans and find out how many of them actively went out and purchased a Xbox One just to play DR4, but that’s another topic for another day. Enjoy the trailer!
- We Give The ‘Renowned Explorers’ DLC Another Go Before New Content Possibly Arrives - April 25, 2017
- New ‘Resident Evil 7’ DLC Delayed With No Release Date Provided - April 25, 2017
- A Fourth ‘Party Pack’ Is On The Way From Jackbox - April 25, 2017
- ‘Outlast 2’ Gives New Reasons To Fear The Unknown And Check Heart Rates - April 24, 2017
- Finally, ‘Overwatch’ Is Planning More Maps To Play On - April 24, 2017