Those of you who have been patiently waiting to bash in the heads of zombies on PC beyond your normal zombie shooting/killing titles, you’re in luck! Dead Rising 4 will finally be making it’s way over to Steam on March 14.
Capcom dropped the news today on their Twitter feed, showing off the PC model like a quick infomercial ad you’d see at 3 a.m. By the looks of things, the graphics and quality are on par with what you currently see on the Xbox One. It also holds true to the news Capcom released last year about the game staying Microsoft-exclusive for the first year while those of us wishing to play it on a PS4 are still rolling our eyes over the whole thing. It would be interesting to poll fans and find out how many of them actively went out and purchased a Xbox One just to play DR4, but that’s another topic for another day. Enjoy the trailer!
- Capcom's End Of Year Results Are In And Resident Evil 7 And Monster Hunter Are To Blame For The Profits
- Rick And Morty Invade ‘Move Or Die’ With New Cameo Pack - June 28, 2017
- The Overwatch League Is Building A Scouting Report For Their Top Players - June 27, 2017
- Someone Made A Fidget Spinner Verision Of Agar.io … Why?! - June 27, 2017
- Literally Being An Armchair Coach In ‘Pro Cycling Manager 2017’ - June 27, 2017
- ‘Valkyria Revolution’ Is Just A Hack-N-Slash Film Version Of ‘Valkyria Chronicles’ - June 27, 2017