Those of you who have been patiently waiting to bash in the heads of zombies on PC beyond your normal zombie shooting/killing titles, you’re in luck! Dead Rising 4 will finally be making it’s way over to Steam on March 14.
Capcom dropped the news today on their Twitter feed, showing off the PC model like a quick infomercial ad you’d see at 3 a.m. By the looks of things, the graphics and quality are on par with what you currently see on the Xbox One. It also holds true to the news Capcom released last year about the game staying Microsoft-exclusive for the first year while those of us wishing to play it on a PS4 are still rolling our eyes over the whole thing. It would be interesting to poll fans and find out how many of them actively went out and purchased a Xbox One just to play DR4, but that’s another topic for another day. Enjoy the trailer!
- Capcom's End Of Year Results Are In And Resident Evil 7 And Monster Hunter Are To Blame For The Profits
- Twitch To Run Classic Game Show ‘Starcade’ For Next Marathon - August 16, 2017
- Psyonix & Tespa Announce Collegiate Competitive ‘Rocket League’ - August 16, 2017
- The Skaven Debut In New ‘Total War: Warhammer II’ Trailer - August 16, 2017
- After Months Of Waiting, ‘We Happy Few’ Gets A 2018 Release Date - August 16, 2017
- Bungie Claims Steam Sales For ‘Destiny’ Silver Were An “Error” - August 16, 2017