We hope you didn’t look directly at it.
In any case, a report from Newsarama reveals that we’ll only need to endure this fashion crime for the book’s first arc, as Reilly will be back in his classic costume by the time it ends. Mark Bagley illustrates:
Phew! Stand down, boys. Everything is under control…
According to the report, the reason for the change is “story-driven” and not a result of the backlash for the new costume. And if you believe that, please shoot us an email, because we have some bridge real estate you might be very interested in.
- Welp, Suicide Squad Just Won An Oscar - February 26, 2017
- Roman Reigns And Batman Unbox February’s Comic Bento Graphic Novel Subscription Box - February 26, 2017
- New “Foot Claw” Logan TV Spot Is Probably Different Than The Hundreds Of Other Logan TV Spots You’ve Seen So Far - February 26, 2017
- Next Season Of American Horror Story Won’t Literally Feature Donald Trump Or Hillary Clinton - February 26, 2017
- Former WWE Superstar Bobby Lashley Praises WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump Ahead Of Bellator 179 Fight - February 26, 2017