We hope you didn’t look directly at it.
In any case, a report from Newsarama reveals that we’ll only need to endure this fashion crime for the book’s first arc, as Reilly will be back in his classic costume by the time it ends. Mark Bagley illustrates:
Phew! Stand down, boys. Everything is under control…
According to the report, the reason for the change is “story-driven” and not a result of the backlash for the new costume. And if you believe that, please shoot us an email, because we have some bridge real estate you might be very interested in.
- See Stan Lee’s Latest Cameo In Gary Goldman’s Zootopia Lawsuit Against Disney - March 22, 2017
- Firefly Canceled Again As Netflix Announces Comings And Goings For April 2017 - March 22, 2017
- Sony Shocker: Studio Supposedly Set To Spin Off Spider-Man With Silver Sable And Black Cat, Seriously - March 22, 2017
- Lawsuit Claims Disney Copied Zootopia From Screenwriter Gary Goldman, Alleges Culture Of Unauthorized Appropriation - March 22, 2017
- James Gunn Reveals First Look At Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Imax Poster On Twitter - March 22, 2017