We hope you didn’t look directly at it.
In any case, a report from Newsarama reveals that we’ll only need to endure this fashion crime for the book’s first arc, as Reilly will be back in his classic costume by the time it ends. Mark Bagley illustrates:
Phew! Stand down, boys. Everything is under control…
According to the report, the reason for the change is “story-driven” and not a result of the backlash for the new costume. And if you believe that, please shoot us an email, because we have some bridge real estate you might be very interested in.
- Joe Russo: No Avengers Infinity War Comic-Con Footage For You - July 25, 2017
- Rantz Hoseley To Adapt Nikki Sixx’s ‘Heroin Diaries’ As Comic For Heavy Metal - July 25, 2017
- Musa Kart, Jailed For Comics, Releases Opening Statement From Trial - July 25, 2017
- Gritty Peter Pan Comic Reboot ‘The Wendy Project’ Is In Stores Today - July 25, 2017
- Comic Shop Consortium Sends Dell’otto Variant Of Bendis Comic To Troops - July 25, 2017