We hope you didn’t look directly at it.
In any case, a report from Newsarama reveals that we’ll only need to endure this fashion crime for the book’s first arc, as Reilly will be back in his classic costume by the time it ends. Mark Bagley illustrates:
Phew! Stand down, boys. Everything is under control…
According to the report, the reason for the change is “story-driven” and not a result of the backlash for the new costume. And if you believe that, please shoot us an email, because we have some bridge real estate you might be very interested in.
- Black Bolt, Iron Fist, and Monsters Unleashed: The Next Titles on Marvel’s Chopping Block? - January 23, 2018
- WWE Has Fired Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore in Wake of Rape Allegations - January 23, 2018
- Marvel Staff to Benefit from Ike Perlmutter’s Trump Donations After All - January 23, 2018
- Bendis to Bring Back Tony Stark as Iron Man Ahead of Iron Man #600 - January 23, 2018
- Solicits Confirm Deadpool to Be “Canceled” with Despicable Deadpool #300 - January 23, 2018