We hope you didn’t look directly at it.
In any case, a report from Newsarama reveals that we’ll only need to endure this fashion crime for the book’s first arc, as Reilly will be back in his classic costume by the time it ends. Mark Bagley illustrates:
Phew! Stand down, boys. Everything is under control…
According to the report, the reason for the change is “story-driven” and not a result of the backlash for the new costume. And if you believe that, please shoot us an email, because we have some bridge real estate you might be very interested in.
- Chase And Old Lace Get Runaways Teasers From Marvel - May 24, 2017
- Martin Dunn On Launching Punkhouse Press, Disrupting Diamond, Punching Nazis, And Making Comics Punk Again - May 24, 2017
- AT&T CEO Wants To Cut Game Of Thrones Episodes To Twenty Minutes So They Stream Better After Time Warner Purchase - May 24, 2017
- Will “It” Director Andy Muschietti Replace Doug Liman On Justice League Dark/Dark Universe? - May 24, 2017
- Tom Cruise Confirms Top Gun 2, Says Filming Will Probably Start This Year - May 24, 2017