We hope you didn’t look directly at it.
In any case, a report from Newsarama reveals that we’ll only need to endure this fashion crime for the book’s first arc, as Reilly will be back in his classic costume by the time it ends. Mark Bagley illustrates:
Phew! Stand down, boys. Everything is under control…
According to the report, the reason for the change is “story-driven” and not a result of the backlash for the new costume. And if you believe that, please shoot us an email, because we have some bridge real estate you might be very interested in.
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The Face of Doom in All-New Wolverine #35 - May 19, 2018