My favorite Star Wars character is Obi-Wan Kenobi. In recent years, they have made a ton of Kenobi products, but they have usually been the Ewan McGregor younger version from the prequels. While I have no problem with that, Sir Alec Guinness is my Kenobi forever, and I was hoping out loud to whoever would listen that with this being the 40th anniversary of Star Wars we would be getting more Old Ben style Kenobi products for me to throw money at. I am happy to report that this is the case.
One of my favorite companies around is Kotobukiya, as they make amazing products at affordable prices for collectors. The sculpts are always to notch, and I am happy to say that the newly announced Obi-Wan Kenobi ArtFX statue continues that trend. Standing at 7 inches tall, the likeness here is awesome. He will also come with interchangeable heads so you can display him with or without the hood up. Coolest accessory ever though: also included is his empty robe and lightsaber hilt after he sacrifices himself during his showdown with Vader aboard the Death Star in A New Hope! Enough from me, check this thing out below:
The Kotobukiya Obi-Wan Kenobi ArtFX statue will be available in August.
- NFL Players Lock Arms And #TakeTheKnee At Kickoff Today - September 24, 2017
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Is Now The Highest-Grossing Superhero Film Of 2017 - September 24, 2017
- Batman Joins The #TakeTheKnee Protest Thanks To Francesco Francavilla - September 24, 2017
- LeBron James Goes In On Trump “We As American People Need To Come Together Even Stronger” - September 23, 2017
- Casey Jones Fans Can Now Take Another Step Towards Becoming Him, Thanks To NECA - September 23, 2017