This past Valentines Day, Henn and BL made the journey to Heroic Aleworks in Woodbridge, VA. They met with owners Jon and Ben, who just opened the brewery 6 weeks ago after two years in the making. Currently they have 5 beers in production which makes up their superhero line. Every so often they’ll release a small batch which will be a super villain line. The alehouse also holds events; trivia on Wednesdays, board games every other Thursday, and they’re even dabbling in Friday Night Magic. You can find their beer at around 20 different local restaurants, but the best place to drink the beer is right at it’s source!
Today’s trivia question is: What does the DC in DC Comics stand for ?
You can learn more about Heroic Aleworks here!
As as always, if you have any questions or comments be sure to hit up BL on Twitter at @BaltimoreLauren.
If you want to drink with us at a future show, you can find us at the following!
Katsucon Feb 17-19
Great Lakes Comic Con Feb 24-26
Monster Mania March 10-12
New York Comic Book Marketplace March 11
Dallas Fan Expo March 31
Star Wars Celebration Apirl 13-17
- Smelling Comics, Drinking Beer, Eating Pizza. Barzinga at C2E2!
- Valiant Comics And Valiant Beer! Baringa At The Valiant Beer Release Party!
- New Holiday Dress Makes Its Way To Disney’s Dress Shop On Black Friday - November 16, 2017
- Riverdale Season 2, Episode 6 Review: Chapter 19 – Deathproof - November 16, 2017
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer Coming To Disneyland’s Downtown Disney In 2018 - November 15, 2017
- Lauren Looks Back: Tommy Wiseau’s Beautiful Train Wreck ‘The Room’ - November 15, 2017
- New Events And More Coming To Hong Kong Disneyland In 2018! - November 15, 2017