This past Valentines Day, Henn and BL made the journey to Heroic Aleworks in Woodbridge, VA. They met with owners Jon and Ben, who just opened the brewery 6 weeks ago after two years in the making. Currently they have 5 beers in production which makes up their superhero line. Every so often they’ll release a small batch which will be a super villain line. The alehouse also holds events; trivia on Wednesdays, board games every other Thursday, and they’re even dabbling in Friday Night Magic. You can find their beer at around 20 different local restaurants, but the best place to drink the beer is right at it’s source!
Today’s trivia question is: What does the DC in DC Comics stand for ?
You can learn more about Heroic Aleworks here!
As as always, if you have any questions or comments be sure to hit up BL on Twitter at @BaltimoreLauren.
If you want to drink with us at a future show, you can find us at the following!
Katsucon Feb 17-19
Great Lakes Comic Con Feb 24-26
Monster Mania March 10-12
New York Comic Book Marketplace March 11
Dallas Fan Expo March 31
Star Wars Celebration Apirl 13-17
- Smelling Comics, Drinking Beer, Eating Pizza. Barzinga at C2E2!
- Valiant Comics And Valiant Beer! Baringa At The Valiant Beer Release Party!
- What Kevin Smith Really Wanted Comic Book Men to Be Called, and More from the IMDBoat Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Wonder Woman is Valedictorian and Supergirl is a Rebel: DC Super Hero Girls at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Nerd Food: Super-Powered Mixed Drinks from El Chingon - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: We Try the Mind Stone Mojito and Asgardian Lager at Havana 1920 - July 18, 2018
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018