This past Valentines Day, Henn and BL made the journey to Heroic Aleworks in Woodbridge, VA. They met with owners Jon and Ben, who just opened the brewery 6 weeks ago after two years in the making. Currently they have 5 beers in production which makes up their superhero line. Every so often they’ll release a small batch which will be a super villain line. The alehouse also holds events; trivia on Wednesdays, board games every other Thursday, and they’re even dabbling in Friday Night Magic. You can find their beer at around 20 different local restaurants, but the best place to drink the beer is right at it’s source!
Today’s trivia question is: What does the DC in DC Comics stand for ?
You can learn more about Heroic Aleworks here!
As as always, if you have any questions or comments be sure to hit up BL on Twitter at @BaltimoreLauren.
If you want to drink with us at a future show, you can find us at the following!
Katsucon Feb 17-19
Great Lakes Comic Con Feb 24-26
Monster Mania March 10-12
New York Comic Book Marketplace March 11
Dallas Fan Expo March 31
Star Wars Celebration Apirl 13-17
- Smelling Comics, Drinking Beer, Eating Pizza. Barzinga at C2E2!
- Valiant Comics And Valiant Beer! Baringa At The Valiant Beer Release Party!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018