The Empty Man comes out in cinemas next year, directed by David Prior and starring Marin Ireland, Jessica Matten and James Badge Dale. It is based on the 2015 comic book by Cullen Bunn and Vanesa R. Del Rey for BOOM! Studios,
And while movie-goers are used to seeing Marvel and DC Comics logos at the beginning of movies (even if the Marvel logo has done away with the comics), they are about to see another comic book publisher’s logo make a trinity.
As BOOM! now also gets an animated logo before the film begins, the only non-Marvel/DC American comics publisher to have negotiated that particular honour.
Look forward to BOOM! Studios people talking that up at ComicsPRO tomorrow. And keep up to date with ComicsPRO stories right here.
- The Daily LITG, 16th December 2018 – Happy Birthday, Tom Spurgeon - December 16, 2018
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018