The Empty Man comes out in cinemas next year, directed by David Prior and starring Marin Ireland, Jessica Matten and James Badge Dale. It is based on the 2015 comic book by Cullen Bunn and Vanesa R. Del Rey for BOOM! Studios,
And while movie-goers are used to seeing Marvel and DC Comics logos at the beginning of movies (even if the Marvel logo has done away with the comics), they are about to see another comic book publisher’s logo make a trinity.
As BOOM! now also gets an animated logo before the film begins, the only non-Marvel/DC American comics publisher to have negotiated that particular honour.
Look forward to BOOM! Studios people talking that up at ComicsPRO tomorrow. And keep up to date with ComicsPRO stories right here.
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018