Dark Horse has promoted Chris Gaslin to Director of Product Development. He will be responsible for helping to oversee the Product Development department in project management, scheduling management, budgeting, sourcing, and new product creation. In other words he’s in charge of making things like toys, apparel and the like.
David Scroggy, vice president of Product Development had this to say:
As Dark Horse’s product development efforts have grown and matured over the years, so has Chris Gaslin’s skill and expertise. His successful supervision of important new collectible lines like The Witcher and Halo, as well as his leadership in the management and coordination of ongoing projects such as Game of Thrones, has been a big part of what keeps Dark Horse Deluxe out in front in the marketplace. These management skills extend to the intra- and interdepartmental workings as well. Chris keeps us looking ahead, and it is rewarding to see him take this step forward.
Gaslin, who holds a bachelor of science in art with a focus in printmaking from Portland State University, has worked with Dark Horse for eleven years starting in the sale department and moving on to a department manager in Product Development. The announcement is just in time for Toy Fair in NYC.
- Bill Sienkiewicz Talks David Haller And The Legion TV Series - February 19, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At The Swords And Fangs Titles Shipping in May 2017 - February 19, 2017
- Hints At What The Arrow Writers Have In Store For Thea Queen - February 19, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At Dynamite’s May 2017 Titles Featuring Iconic Female Heroines - February 19, 2017
- We’ll Learn More Of Maggie Sawyer This Season On Supergirl - February 19, 2017