Dark Horse has promoted Chris Gaslin to Director of Product Development. He will be responsible for helping to oversee the Product Development department in project management, scheduling management, budgeting, sourcing, and new product creation. In other words he’s in charge of making things like toys, apparel and the like.
David Scroggy, vice president of Product Development had this to say:
As Dark Horse’s product development efforts have grown and matured over the years, so has Chris Gaslin’s skill and expertise. His successful supervision of important new collectible lines like The Witcher and Halo, as well as his leadership in the management and coordination of ongoing projects such as Game of Thrones, has been a big part of what keeps Dark Horse Deluxe out in front in the marketplace. These management skills extend to the intra- and interdepartmental workings as well. Chris keeps us looking ahead, and it is rewarding to see him take this step forward.
Gaslin, who holds a bachelor of science in art with a focus in printmaking from Portland State University, has worked with Dark Horse for eleven years starting in the sale department and moving on to a department manager in Product Development. The announcement is just in time for Toy Fair in NYC.
- Former NFL QB Vince Young Takes Shots At Jeff Fisher And Ryan Fitzpatrick - June 27, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews: Blood Brothers #1, Greatest Adventure #3 And Hero Killers #2 - June 27, 2017
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017