Dark Horse has promoted Chris Gaslin to Director of Product Development. He will be responsible for helping to oversee the Product Development department in project management, scheduling management, budgeting, sourcing, and new product creation. In other words he’s in charge of making things like toys, apparel and the like.
David Scroggy, vice president of Product Development had this to say:
As Dark Horse’s product development efforts have grown and matured over the years, so has Chris Gaslin’s skill and expertise. His successful supervision of important new collectible lines like The Witcher and Halo, as well as his leadership in the management and coordination of ongoing projects such as Game of Thrones, has been a big part of what keeps Dark Horse Deluxe out in front in the marketplace. These management skills extend to the intra- and interdepartmental workings as well. Chris keeps us looking ahead, and it is rewarding to see him take this step forward.
Gaslin, who holds a bachelor of science in art with a focus in printmaking from Portland State University, has worked with Dark Horse for eleven years starting in the sale department and moving on to a department manager in Product Development. The announcement is just in time for Toy Fair in NYC.
- Chick-fil-A Is Closed On Sundays; Why Would You Open One In An NFL Stadium? - August 16, 2017
- Paramount Picks Up Blake Lively Spy Thriller ‘The Rhythm Section’ - August 16, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Rik Hoskin Talks Red Rising: Sons of Ares #4 - August 16, 2017
- The Planning For The Arrowverse Crossover Has Begun - August 16, 2017
- Curse Launches ‘D&D Beyond’ A Digital Resource For Dungeons & Dragons - August 16, 2017