Valve have been really champions of VR. It is clear the company truly believes in the potential of the tech, and alongside helping with the Vive, have made a great VR storefront on Steam.
However, as of yet, big games from big companies have been hard to come by. Unsurprisingly though, Valve are ready to dive in headlong. While many have been waiting for games from Valve for a long time, it seems you might need a headset to play their next big titles. Speaking to Eurogamer, Gabe Newell there are three big games coming from Valve for VR in the future.
Right now we’re building three VR games. When I say we’re building three games, we’re building three full games, not experiments.
As an owner of a Vive, I really do hope they deliver. High quality content for the device would be very welcome right now.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018