Valve have been really champions of VR. It is clear the company truly believes in the potential of the tech, and alongside helping with the Vive, have made a great VR storefront on Steam.
However, as of yet, big games from big companies have been hard to come by. Unsurprisingly though, Valve are ready to dive in headlong. While many have been waiting for games from Valve for a long time, it seems you might need a headset to play their next big titles. Speaking to Eurogamer, Gabe Newell there are three big games coming from Valve for VR in the future.
Right now we’re building three VR games. When I say we’re building three games, we’re building three full games, not experiments.
As an owner of a Vive, I really do hope they deliver. High quality content for the device would be very welcome right now.
- Valve Say They Have Three Full VR Games In The Works - February 10, 2017
- Roadhog’s Hook Is Getting A Small Nerf And Winston Will Be Harder To Kill In New Overwatch PTR Patch - February 10, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Most Likely Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - February 10, 2017
- These Halo Wars 2 Adverts Harken Back To When Video Game Commercials Were Good Fun - February 9, 2017
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Is Coming To Retail Later This Month; Episode 3 Soon After - February 9, 2017