Valve have been really champions of VR. It is clear the company truly believes in the potential of the tech, and alongside helping with the Vive, have made a great VR storefront on Steam.
However, as of yet, big games from big companies have been hard to come by. Unsurprisingly though, Valve are ready to dive in headlong. While many have been waiting for games from Valve for a long time, it seems you might need a headset to play their next big titles. Speaking to Eurogamer, Gabe Newell there are three big games coming from Valve for VR in the future.
Right now we’re building three VR games. When I say we’re building three games, we’re building three full games, not experiments.
As an owner of a Vive, I really do hope they deliver. High quality content for the device would be very welcome right now.
- Rumour Says Battlefield: Bad Company 3 is Coming in 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Overwatch Will Tell You When Action Is Taken On Your Reports Starting This Week - December 11, 2017
- Conan Exiles Will Leave Early Access in May - December 11, 2017
- Death Stranding’s Death Mechanic has Already Been Seen in Trailers - December 11, 2017
- The Uncharted Series Has Sold Over 41 Million Copies in Its 10-Year Lifespan - December 11, 2017