Valve have been really champions of VR. It is clear the company truly believes in the potential of the tech, and alongside helping with the Vive, have made a great VR storefront on Steam.
However, as of yet, big games from big companies have been hard to come by. Unsurprisingly though, Valve are ready to dive in headlong. While many have been waiting for games from Valve for a long time, it seems you might need a headset to play their next big titles. Speaking to Eurogamer, Gabe Newell there are three big games coming from Valve for VR in the future.
Right now we’re building three VR games. When I say we’re building three games, we’re building three full games, not experiments.
As an owner of a Vive, I really do hope they deliver. High quality content for the device would be very welcome right now.
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018