The tweaks and changes in Overwatch have been coming in thick and fast recently. It seems patches are hitting with a lot of regularity, and that is exciting, with the game’s ‘meta’ changing frequently.
And hey, alongside the new Bastion tweaks, two more characters are about to see some tuning. Roadhog’s dreaded hook is being nerfed a littler bit (very shortly after the Hook 2.0 was implemented), and Winston’s headshot hitbox is being decreased.
Speaking on the official forums, principle designer Geoff Goodman announced the specific changes which will be coming to the PTR soon:
Roadhog’s hook had become a real nuisance, and as a guy who doesn’t play him, I have to say, I’m quietly happy about this. Also, as a lover of Winston too, I have to say I’m getting out of this one very happy.
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018