The tweaks and changes in Overwatch have been coming in thick and fast recently. It seems patches are hitting with a lot of regularity, and that is exciting, with the game’s ‘meta’ changing frequently.
And hey, alongside the new Bastion tweaks, two more characters are about to see some tuning. Roadhog’s dreaded hook is being nerfed a littler bit (very shortly after the Hook 2.0 was implemented), and Winston’s headshot hitbox is being decreased.
Speaking on the official forums, principle designer Geoff Goodman announced the specific changes which will be coming to the PTR soon:
Roadhog’s hook had become a real nuisance, and as a guy who doesn’t play him, I have to say, I’m quietly happy about this. Also, as a lover of Winston too, I have to say I’m getting out of this one very happy.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018