The tweaks and changes in Overwatch have been coming in thick and fast recently. It seems patches are hitting with a lot of regularity, and that is exciting, with the game’s ‘meta’ changing frequently.
And hey, alongside the new Bastion tweaks, two more characters are about to see some tuning. Roadhog’s dreaded hook is being nerfed a littler bit (very shortly after the Hook 2.0 was implemented), and Winston’s headshot hitbox is being decreased.
Speaking on the official forums, principle designer Geoff Goodman announced the specific changes which will be coming to the PTR soon:
Roadhog’s hook had become a real nuisance, and as a guy who doesn’t play him, I have to say, I’m quietly happy about this. Also, as a lover of Winston too, I have to say I’m getting out of this one very happy.
- Rumour Says Battlefield: Bad Company 3 is Coming in 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Overwatch Will Tell You When Action Is Taken On Your Reports Starting This Week - December 11, 2017
- Conan Exiles Will Leave Early Access in May - December 11, 2017
- Death Stranding’s Death Mechanic has Already Been Seen in Trailers - December 11, 2017
- The Uncharted Series Has Sold Over 41 Million Copies in Its 10-Year Lifespan - December 11, 2017