Having played Project Cars 2, I’m fairly confident fans of the first game will be satisfied. The developers really are trying to create something authentic, and many are excited for the return of the series.
However, don’t expect to be playing on the move. Speaking to Red Bull, Slightly Mad Studios Creative Director Andy Tudor said we shouldn’t be expecting the game on Nintendo Switch.
In terms of Nintendo Switch, I can say probably that Project Cars franchise will not be coming to Nintendo Switch currently. Similar to the Wii U, it looks amazing. I’ve held it in my hands, and the concept of taking it on the go, yeah, I totally agree: we’re all gadget freaks, so we kind of want to, but equally I just don’t think it’s going to be possible.
Considering the processing power being put into Project Cars 2, I can understand this. A ton of games being made for PC, XBOX One and PlayStation 4 won’t make it to the Switch without serious work. Still, it’s good to have confirmation.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018