Video game ads have gotten a bit stagnant for the most part. Mostly just explosions and guns either set to fast paced action soundtracks, or melancholic, slowed down versions of popular songs. That is why it is always nice when a company puts the effort in to do something different. Of course, they are just commercials for products, but fun none the less.
The Halo Wars 2 ads are definitely some of the best examples in a while. Harken back to 2007 ad campaigns, this is a fun live-action set showing Atriox and Captain James Cutter going at it in rather mundane warfare. They are lighthearted, well done and fun, even if they don’t really say what the game is.
Take a look:
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018