Video game ads have gotten a bit stagnant for the most part. Mostly just explosions and guns either set to fast paced action soundtracks, or melancholic, slowed down versions of popular songs. That is why it is always nice when a company puts the effort in to do something different. Of course, they are just commercials for products, but fun none the less.
The Halo Wars 2 ads are definitely some of the best examples in a while. Harken back to 2007 ad campaigns, this is a fun live-action set showing Atriox and Captain James Cutter going at it in rather mundane warfare. They are lighthearted, well done and fun, even if they don’t really say what the game is.
Take a look:
- Rumour Says Battlefield: Bad Company 3 is Coming in 2018 - December 11, 2017
- Overwatch Will Tell You When Action Is Taken On Your Reports Starting This Week - December 11, 2017
- Conan Exiles Will Leave Early Access in May - December 11, 2017
- Death Stranding’s Death Mechanic has Already Been Seen in Trailers - December 11, 2017
- The Uncharted Series Has Sold Over 41 Million Copies in Its 10-Year Lifespan - December 11, 2017