Video game ads have gotten a bit stagnant for the most part. Mostly just explosions and guns either set to fast paced action soundtracks, or melancholic, slowed down versions of popular songs. That is why it is always nice when a company puts the effort in to do something different. Of course, they are just commercials for products, but fun none the less.
The Halo Wars 2 ads are definitely some of the best examples in a while. Harken back to 2007 ad campaigns, this is a fun live-action set showing Atriox and Captain James Cutter going at it in rather mundane warfare. They are lighthearted, well done and fun, even if they don’t really say what the game is.
Take a look:
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018