After the very positive reception to Legion on FX in the US last night (and Fox UK in the UK tonight) the first appearance of David Haller have been getting attention on eBay.
X-Men Legacy, the first issue of the run that the TV show is most based upon has also seen action. The 1:50 variant cover of X-Men Legacy #1 has sold for $110 in CGC 9.8 or $20 raw, but look out for a bargain, the standard first issue sells for very little, copies have sold for as little as a dollar. It’s issue 5 which has more people interested, with the variant for $44 raw.
There are plenty of copies out there. Indeed, some might say there are multitudes…
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018