In last week’s All-New X-Men, we had Cyclops wondering if the X-Men were the bad guys in the IVX battle, for wanting to save their lives, and painting the absence of terrigen clouds to the Inhumans as a potential genocide that it really, really wasn’t.
It made little sense.
Today’s IVX #4 by Jeff Lemire, Charles Soule and Javier Garron tries to reign that in a little. With the new team of young Inhumans outside of the Royal Family, and outside of Limbo, being gathered to save the rest of the Inhumans.
And with Mosaic able to give them the full picture regarding what is going on…
Ms Marvel asks the question.
Sorry, I said Ms Marvel.
Probably not the side fighting to preserve a luxury for the Inhumans that means the death of all the mutants.
“Are we the baddies? We’re called Inhumans. We chose to call ourselves inhuman. That’s on us…”
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018