Rick and Morty has been off the air for a long time, and while we all impatiently wait for the third season to hit the airwaves, we have to get our fix somewhere. Naturally, Funko is here to save the day, as earlier this morning creator Justin Roiland revealed the Emerald City Comic Con exclusive Buff Rick and Buff Summer two-pack. But, he also posted the back of the box, which shows off wave 2 of the regular release Pops as well.
These are amazing! Look out for them! Also: look what’s coming: pic.twitter.com/mmyazCTII5
— Justin Roiland (@JustinRoiland) February 7, 2017
Looks like we are getting Weaponized Rick, Weaponized Morty, Squanchy, Birdperson, Snowball, and sure to be favorites Mr. Poopy Butthole and Mr. Meeseeks. I feel confident in saying there will be many variants on the Meeseeks as well.
No word from Funko, but I expect that these will be in stores this spring.
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 6: Marvel! Plus: Taika Waititi - June 21, 2018
- Masters of the Universe Vintage Figures from Super7 Up for Order Now - June 21, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 5: Movies and Games! - June 21, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 4: Comics! Saga and Hellboy - June 20, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 3: DC Comics! Plus: James Wan! - June 20, 2018