In the final issue of Civil War II, Marvel Comics showed us a series of possible futures for a wide array of their superhero comic books in a bunch of double page splashes.
Well, today’s Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps also wants to have a go. With a story set sixty years in the future, looking back on the recent past… and the recent future!
Battles to be fought…
And a new X logo on their rings. Presumably not a Marvel Comics crossover. Welcome to the Volthoom Corps?
But it’s not alone. Action Comics also takes a look to the future.
A Boom Boxed Luthor defeated by Superman? The return of familiar foes? A threat to Jonathan? And Mr Oz…
And finally Justice League Vs Suicide Squad #6 looked at the future of a number of the original Suicide Squad team.
A new Johnny Sorrow, a mission for the new JLA, a rogue Doctor Polaris, more Eclipso crystal and Rustam on the hunt, And, indeed, in Suicide Squad also out today that last comes true. With a revelation…
Amanda Waller… Grandmother?
- Another Take On Doomsday Clock #1’s November 22nd Opening Date From Watchmen - November 21, 2017
- Brian Walton And Luke Y Thompson, Both Gone From Wizard World - November 21, 2017
- When DC Comics Makes The Case Against Harley Quinn - November 21, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con Vs Salt Lake Comic Con Goes To Trial Over Trademark - November 21, 2017
- New Owners Reed POP Cancels MCM Midlands, Liverpool And Northern Ireland - November 21, 2017