In the final issue of Civil War II, Marvel Comics showed us a series of possible futures for a wide array of their superhero comic books in a bunch of double page splashes.
Well, today’s Hal Jordan & The Green Lantern Corps also wants to have a go. With a story set sixty years in the future, looking back on the recent past… and the recent future!
Battles to be fought…
And a new X logo on their rings. Presumably not a Marvel Comics crossover. Welcome to the Volthoom Corps?
But it’s not alone. Action Comics also takes a look to the future.
A Boom Boxed Luthor defeated by Superman? The return of familiar foes? A threat to Jonathan? And Mr Oz…
And finally Justice League Vs Suicide Squad #6 looked at the future of a number of the original Suicide Squad team.
A new Johnny Sorrow, a mission for the new JLA, a rogue Doctor Polaris, more Eclipso crystal and Rustam on the hunt, And, indeed, in Suicide Squad also out today that last comes true. With a revelation…
Amanda Waller… Grandmother?
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018