But what about the Suicide Squad? And the Taskforce X programme that takes bad guys and puts them to good use?
Well, I am told that in a move taken right out of Grant Morrison‘s reworking of Weapon X in New X-Men in a numerical fashion with Captain America having been Weapon I, it appears that the Lobo Suicide Squad team from the past was just one of many versions of the units working under Amanda Waller.
And at the conclusion of Justice League Vs Suicide Squad, one of those original Suicide Squad members will find themselves recruited into… Task Force XI.
Could we have a Suicide Squad Vs Suicide Squad Plus to come?
- The Daily LITG – 17th November 2018 – It’s Local Comic Shop Day - November 17, 2018
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 16, 2018
- All Six Age Of X-Man Spinoff Series Revealed For February - November 16, 2018
- Catwoman #6 Gets a Christmas Variant Cover From Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau - November 16, 2018
- Matt Lucas, Michael Socha, Steven Mangan Star in Tony Lee’s Dodge & Twist - November 16, 2018