Gotham returns tonight for a three issue run before going on hiatus again until April 24th. Fox is breaking the season into three the same way it’s handling Lucifer and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. When it comes back, word is that there will be a new iconic Batman villain introduced and Raymond J. Barry is joining the cast as the temple Shaman who will play a role in Bruce’s life with the potential of unlocking his mind. (According to Deadline that is.) Folks on-line are trying to connect the dots and make the Shaman be Ra’s al Ghul. Would Gotham bring in the Demon’s Head this early in Bruce’s life? The Shaman tells Bruce that the key to saving the city is unlocking the man Bruce can become… but his real intentions are much more sinister.
To hype the three episode in January, Fox has just released this new trailer with the cast talking about the insanity of what’s to come.
- Cress Williams Puts On The Black Lightning Costume - March 29, 2017
- Rocket And Groot Take On Blackjack O’Hare - March 29, 2017
- It’s Time To Spotlight The Time Stone - March 29, 2017
- Heroes Of The Storm 2.0 Is On The Way And A Spotlight On Cassia - March 29, 2017
- It’s Eobard Thawne’s Reality And We’re All Just Living In It - March 29, 2017