Gotham returns tonight for a three issue run before going on hiatus again until April 24th. Fox is breaking the season into three the same way it’s handling Lucifer and Brooklyn Nine-Nine. When it comes back, word is that there will be a new iconic Batman villain introduced and Raymond J. Barry is joining the cast as the temple Shaman who will play a role in Bruce’s life with the potential of unlocking his mind. (According to Deadline that is.) Folks on-line are trying to connect the dots and make the Shaman be Ra’s al Ghul. Would Gotham bring in the Demon’s Head this early in Bruce’s life? The Shaman tells Bruce that the key to saving the city is unlocking the man Bruce can become… but his real intentions are much more sinister.
To hype the three episode in January, Fox has just released this new trailer with the cast talking about the insanity of what’s to come.
- Bill Sienkiewicz Talks David Haller And The Legion TV Series - February 19, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At The Swords And Fangs Titles Shipping in May 2017 - February 19, 2017
- Hints At What The Arrow Writers Have In Store For Thea Queen - February 19, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At Dynamite’s May 2017 Titles Featuring Iconic Female Heroines - February 19, 2017
- We’ll Learn More Of Maggie Sawyer This Season On Supergirl - February 19, 2017