Two videos, one of the cosplay, one of the show itself, courtesy of Ray Flook, attending the Fifth Annual Black Comic Book Festival at the Schomburg Center in New York this weekend on behalf of Bleeding Cool. The Festival was co-founded by Deirdre Hollman (Director of Education and Exhibitions), Jerry Craft (Mama’s Boyz and The Offenders), John Jennings (Black Kirby/UC Riverside), and Jonathan Gayles (Georgia State University). If you would like to attend a comic festival or comic convention for Bleeding Cool this year, do get in touch.
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017