Two videos, one of the cosplay, one of the show itself, courtesy of Ray Flook, attending the Fifth Annual Black Comic Book Festival at the Schomburg Center in New York this weekend on behalf of Bleeding Cool. The Festival was co-founded by Deirdre Hollman (Director of Education and Exhibitions), Jerry Craft (Mama’s Boyz and The Offenders), John Jennings (Black Kirby/UC Riverside), and Jonathan Gayles (Georgia State University). If you would like to attend a comic festival or comic convention for Bleeding Cool this year, do get in touch.
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018
- Trump Administration Sued Over Refusal to Release Records Regarding Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter’s Involvement With Veteran Affairs - October 18, 2018
- Rob Liefeld Drawing Superman? - October 18, 2018
- After Chelsea Cain and Chuck Wendig – Will Comic Creators Unionize? - October 18, 2018