Two videos, one of the cosplay, one of the show itself, courtesy of Ray Flook, attending the Fifth Annual Black Comic Book Festival at the Schomburg Center in New York this weekend on behalf of Bleeding Cool. The Festival was co-founded by Deirdre Hollman (Director of Education and Exhibitions), Jerry Craft (Mama’s Boyz and The Offenders), John Jennings (Black Kirby/UC Riverside), and Jonathan Gayles (Georgia State University). If you would like to attend a comic festival or comic convention for Bleeding Cool this year, do get in touch.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017