Two videos, one of the cosplay, one of the show itself, courtesy of Ray Flook, attending the Fifth Annual Black Comic Book Festival at the Schomburg Center in New York this weekend on behalf of Bleeding Cool. The Festival was co-founded by Deirdre Hollman (Director of Education and Exhibitions), Jerry Craft (Mama’s Boyz and The Offenders), John Jennings (Black Kirby/UC Riverside), and Jonathan Gayles (Georgia State University). If you would like to attend a comic festival or comic convention for Bleeding Cool this year, do get in touch.
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017
- Weekend Without Bernie – Michael Davis, From The Edge - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Publish All-New Wolverine #19, The First ResurrXion Issue On Marvel Unlimited Two Weeks Before It’s In Print (UPDATE) - March 25, 2017
- 15 Page Preview Of Power Rangers’ Movie Sequel Graphic Novel - March 25, 2017