If inquisitive FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully haven’t located the truth yet, after one nine season run on TV starting in 1993, a feature film during that run, a second feature film in 2008, and a six season revival in 2016, then let’s face it – they’re probably never going to. However, Fox is willing to let them keep trying, as the network’s exec David Madden revealed a goal to have “more X-Files ready in 2018,” according to a report from a press event by The Hollywood Reporter. Of course, it’s no big surprise that we’d likely get another season of the show, as we’re at a turning point in entertainment history where, if we can just keep the stars of our favorite 1990s television programs alive long enough to make a few more seasons, we’ll probably improve hologram technology to the point where we can produce new episodes starring them indefinitely soon enough.
So, is it too soon to hope for a Fuller House crossover?
- X-ual Healing: Man-Groot-Thing vs. Hulkverine in Weapon H #4 - June 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Milking the Hunt for Wolverine in Claws of a Killer #2 - June 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Peak Liefeld Era in Cable #158 - June 23, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The Ol’ Switcheroo in X-Men Gold #30 - June 23, 2018
- Since When Do Psycho Chicks Read Comics? A Pre-Order Preview of Betty & Veronica: Vixens #8 - June 23, 2018