If inquisitive FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully haven’t located the truth yet, after one nine season run on TV starting in 1993, a feature film during that run, a second feature film in 2008, and a six season revival in 2016, then let’s face it – they’re probably never going to. However, Fox is willing to let them keep trying, as the network’s exec David Madden revealed a goal to have “more X-Files ready in 2018,” according to a report from a press event by The Hollywood Reporter. Of course, it’s no big surprise that we’d likely get another season of the show, as we’re at a turning point in entertainment history where, if we can just keep the stars of our favorite 1990s television programs alive long enough to make a few more seasons, we’ll probably improve hologram technology to the point where we can produce new episodes starring them indefinitely soon enough.
So, is it too soon to hope for a Fuller House crossover?
- Roman Reigns, Batman, And The Undertaker Unbox April’s Revenge-Themed Comic Bento Subscription Box - April 30, 2017
- Report: Debut Of Total Divas Stars Brie Bella And Daniel Bryan’s Baby Pushed Back One Week - April 30, 2017
- Report: Eccentric Former WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan Maintains Gigantic Collection Of Used Bandannas - April 29, 2017
- Kieron Gillen Works To Raise Voter Turnout… For Star Wars Action Figure Fan Poll Featuring Doctor Aphra - April 29, 2017
- Kate McKinnon/Mila Kunis Comedy The Spy Who Dumped Me To Take On Ant-Man And The Wasp In July 2018 - April 29, 2017