If inquisitive FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully haven’t located the truth yet, after one nine season run on TV starting in 1993, a feature film during that run, a second feature film in 2008, and a six season revival in 2016, then let’s face it – they’re probably never going to. However, Fox is willing to let them keep trying, as the network’s exec David Madden revealed a goal to have “more X-Files ready in 2018,” according to a report from a press event by The Hollywood Reporter. Of course, it’s no big surprise that we’d likely get another season of the show, as we’re at a turning point in entertainment history where, if we can just keep the stars of our favorite 1990s television programs alive long enough to make a few more seasons, we’ll probably improve hologram technology to the point where we can produce new episodes starring them indefinitely soon enough.
So, is it too soon to hope for a Fuller House crossover?
- Harry Potter’s David Thewlis Rumored For Wonder Woman’s Ares - February 20, 2017
- Get Hyped For Punk Rock Mad Science In This Week’s Quantum Teens Are Go #1 (EXCLUSIVE 8 Page First Look) - February 19, 2017
- Improbable Previews: The Osborn Mistaken Identity Begins In Amazing Spider-Man #25 - February 19, 2017
- Doctor Who Shocker: Chris Chibnall Will Cast Next Doctor In “Traditional” Way - February 19, 2017
- Kevin Smith Threatens To Make Clerks 3, Mallrats 2 Into Comic Books - February 19, 2017