Reading today’s Wonder Woman, by Greg Rucka, Nicola Scott and Romulo Fajardo Jr., an utter joy to read and filled with hope, also had a neat little nod to an old writer of the title, Gail Simone.
— Joe Glass (@josephglass) January 11, 2017
With her new position, will Simone let it go to her head?
— GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) January 11, 2017
Well, we here at Bleeding Cool cannot wait to see what Gail does with this new power.
- Addictive & Frustrating: Avengers Academy Review - January 17, 2017
- The Comics Industry Talks – Breaking Into Comics - January 17, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Teases…Something - January 17, 2017
- Curse Words Has Magic Start - January 17, 2017
- The CW Riverdale’s Jughead NOT to be Asexual - January 15, 2017