Reading today’s Wonder Woman, by Greg Rucka, Nicola Scott and Romulo Fajardo Jr., an utter joy to read and filled with hope, also had a neat little nod to an old writer of the title, Gail Simone.
— Joe Glass 🏳️🌈 (@josephglass) January 11, 2017
With her new position, will Simone let it go to her head?
— GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) January 11, 2017
Well, we here at Bleeding Cool cannot wait to see what Gail does with this new power.
- 2017 Television Countdown #4: The Steven Universe Accidental Racism Apology - December 31, 2017
- Doomsday Clock Speculation: Is Doctor Manhattan Posing as a DC Superhero? - December 29, 2017
- Eugenic #3 Review: The Horror Ends with a Look at the Horrors of Ignorance - December 27, 2017
- Well, Does Anyone Like the ‘Jubilee is a Vampire’ Idea? - December 27, 2017
- A Major Unexpected Return in Today’s Spider-Men II #5 - December 27, 2017