Reading today’s Wonder Woman, by Greg Rucka, Nicola Scott and Romulo Fajardo Jr., an utter joy to read and filled with hope, also had a neat little nod to an old writer of the title, Gail Simone.
— Joe Glass (@josephglass) January 11, 2017
With her new position, will Simone let it go to her head?
— GAIL SIMONE (@GailSimone) January 11, 2017
Well, we here at Bleeding Cool cannot wait to see what Gail does with this new power.
- When Captain America Wielded Mjolnir To Fight Nazis - April 30, 2017
- What’s Next For Avengers Academy – More Guardians, Inhumans And…X-Men? - April 26, 2017
- Can There Be Any Doubt That Magneto Is Joining Hydra Now? - April 24, 2017
- Will A Lesbian Wedding Move The Needle? Tana Ford On Silk And Duck Amuck At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- How To Do Secret Empire Without Offending Everyone - April 23, 2017