LootCrate has just launched their new subscription box service focused on J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World. That’s the term they are using now to include both the Harry Potter and Newt Scamander stories. The new service allows you to select how many crates you want to start with: 1, 3, or 6. You choose your shirt size in both Men’s and Women’s going up to as large as 3XL for guys. And you choose your Hogwart’s House: Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.
Bravery. Wisdom. Ambition. Loyalty. Whether you are a true Gryffindor like Harry Potter, a witty Ravenclaw like Luna Lovegood, a cunning Slytherin like Draco Malfoy, or a loyal Hufflepuff like Cedric Diggory (or even the legendary Newt Scamander), celebrate your Hogwarts house pride with house-specific and Hogwarts-themed items specially created for Loot Crate!
The crates are $32.99 plus shipping and are guaranteed to contain 4 to 6 magical items in every crate. I wonder how they legally define magical? They are said to contain a retail value of $65.00 +.
For more information or to order your crate, click here. No date has been given for the first crate.
- Writer’s Commentary – Ben Fisher On The End Of The Great Divide - March 23, 2017
- Felicity Smoak Is Getting A Costume - March 23, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Scott Lobdell On Army Of Darkness / Xena: Forever… And A Day Conclusion - March 23, 2017
- The Dark Secret Of Oliver Queen - March 23, 2017
- Joe Manganiello Busts Out His Geek In New Series CelebriD&D - March 23, 2017