Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews ourselves, using our best guess at what the dialog should actually be. We can’t guarantee 100% accuracy- in fact, our accuracy may be much lower than that – but we can guarantee that it’s better than looking at a bunch of unfinished pages.
Today in Improbable Previews, we put the letters to IvX#4, the latest issue of Marvel’s Inhumans vs. X-Men super-mega-crossover event. What long-lasting ramifications (until the next X-Over) will this groundbreaking heroes vs. heroes event have on its respective participants? Does anyone care when we’re all getting ready for ResurrXion and the next Marvel super-mega-crossover, Secret Empire?! Find out when IvX #4 by Charles Soule, Jeff Lemire, and Javier Garron hits stores on February 8. But until then, here’s the best you’re gonna get:
- Roman Reigns, Batman, And The Undertaker Unbox April’s Revenge-Themed Comic Bento Subscription Box - April 30, 2017
- Report: Debut Of Total Divas Stars Brie Bella And Daniel Bryan’s Baby Pushed Back One Week - April 30, 2017
- Report: Eccentric Former WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan Maintains Gigantic Collection Of Used Bandannas - April 29, 2017
- Kieron Gillen Works To Raise Voter Turnout… For Star Wars Action Figure Fan Poll Featuring Doctor Aphra - April 29, 2017
- Kate McKinnon/Mila Kunis Comedy The Spy Who Dumped Me To Take On Ant-Man And The Wasp In July 2018 - April 29, 2017