Every so often, comic book publishers send out previews of upcoming comics without any of the lettering finished. The result, while pretty to look at, leaves readers wondering just what the hell is going on in those pages. Well, wonder no more.
Here at Bleeding Cool, we have combined decades of experience in reading comic books, so we can tell what’s happening, even without the words. Using that knowledge, we’ve lettered these previews ourselves, using our best guess at what the dialog should actually be. We can’t guarantee 100% accuracy- in fact, our accuracy may be much lower than that – but we can guarantee that it’s better than looking at a bunch of unfinished pages.
Today in Improbable Previews, we put the letters to IvX#4, the latest issue of Marvel’s Inhumans vs. X-Men super-mega-crossover event. What long-lasting ramifications (until the next X-Over) will this groundbreaking heroes vs. heroes event have on its respective participants? Does anyone care when we’re all getting ready for ResurrXion and the next Marvel super-mega-crossover, Secret Empire?! Find out when IvX #4 by Charles Soule, Jeff Lemire, and Javier Garron hits stores on February 8. But until then, here’s the best you’re gonna get:
- Batman Character Poster Joins Justice League Media Onslaught - March 23, 2017
- Warner Bros Launches “Unite The League” Site, Provides Highly Photoshop-able Justice League Image - March 23, 2017
- Batman-Centric Teaser For Saturday’s Justice League Trailer Drops - March 23, 2017
- In Anti-Justice League Social Media Blitz, James Gunn And GOTG2 Cast Unleash Barrage Of Character Posters - March 23, 2017
- Now Aquaman Gets His Own Justice League Poster, In Full Body Armor - March 23, 2017