Horizon: Zero Dawn is really close now. The game is just over a month away, at which point one of Sony’s most anticipated PlayStation 4 games ever will be with us.
However, for us in the UK, we are going to be waiting just a little longer. The US release date is February 28, but in the UK, it was initially March 3rd. In a report last month, it was said the game had been brought up to March 1st, but it may have now been reverted back. As GameSpot note, the game is currently listed for March 3rd again on the UK PlayStation store.
This could simply be an error, but it would seem like a pretty big one considering you’d probably want to know the release date of the game you are pre-ordering. There is also the possibility that this could apply to digital only. We’ve contacted Sony for some clarification.
- Valve Say They Have Three Full VR Games In The Works - February 10, 2017
- Roadhog’s Hook Is Getting A Small Nerf And Winston Will Be Harder To Kill In New Overwatch PTR Patch - February 10, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Most Likely Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - February 10, 2017
- These Halo Wars 2 Adverts Harken Back To When Video Game Commercials Were Good Fun - February 9, 2017
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Is Coming To Retail Later This Month; Episode 3 Soon After - February 9, 2017