Horizon: Zero Dawn caught my attention immediately when it was first announced at E3 2015. The game really seems to be built on a really cool idea of ‘pre-historic mechs’ but up until now, that concept is more or less all that has been advertised.
Well, now we have gotten a look at the game’s story thanks to this new cinematic trailer. It seems the game will have a lot more human interaction than we might have thought, with the focus clearly being on the interplay of tribes. Aloy’s journey looks a lot ‘grander’ here, and I am quite excited for this title. It’s not long now either. Just about a month and a half. I can’t wait.
Take a look:
- Valve Say They Have Three Full VR Games In The Works - February 10, 2017
- Roadhog’s Hook Is Getting A Small Nerf And Winston Will Be Harder To Kill In New Overwatch PTR Patch - February 10, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Most Likely Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - February 10, 2017
- These Halo Wars 2 Adverts Harken Back To When Video Game Commercials Were Good Fun - February 9, 2017
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Is Coming To Retail Later This Month; Episode 3 Soon After - February 9, 2017