Horizon: Zero Dawn caught my attention immediately when it was first announced at E3 2015. The game really seems to be built on a really cool idea of ‘pre-historic mechs’ but up until now, that concept is more or less all that has been advertised.
Well, now we have gotten a look at the game’s story thanks to this new cinematic trailer. It seems the game will have a lot more human interaction than we might have thought, with the focus clearly being on the interplay of tribes. Aloy’s journey looks a lot ‘grander’ here, and I am quite excited for this title. It’s not long now either. Just about a month and a half. I can’t wait.
Take a look:
- Overwatch’s Newest Patch and Hanzo Rework Now Live on the PTR - April 20, 2018
- Report Says a Battle Royale Mode is Being Tested for the Next Battlefield - April 19, 2018
- Map Selection Being Added to PUBG Very Soon - April 19, 2018
- Overwatch’s New Rialto Map is Currently Live on the PTR - April 19, 2018
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Announced With Teaser Trailer - April 19, 2018