Horizon: Zero Dawn caught my attention immediately when it was first announced at E3 2015. The game really seems to be built on a really cool idea of ‘pre-historic mechs’ but up until now, that concept is more or less all that has been advertised.
Well, now we have gotten a look at the game’s story thanks to this new cinematic trailer. It seems the game will have a lot more human interaction than we might have thought, with the focus clearly being on the interplay of tribes. Aloy’s journey looks a lot ‘grander’ here, and I am quite excited for this title. It’s not long now either. Just about a month and a half. I can’t wait.
Take a look:
- Vincent D’Onofrio Says We Probably Won’t Ever See Kingpin In A Marvel Movie - January 17, 2017
- Gabe Newell Is Taking Part In A Reddit AMA Today – Half Life 3 Will Be On Lips Of Askers - January 17, 2017
- It’s All Out War In The DC Universe With The Injustice 2 Story Trailer - January 17, 2017
- Gearbox Head Says We Probably Shouldn’t Expect Borderlands 3 On The Nintendo Switch - January 16, 2017
- There Will Be A New Logan Trailer Hitting On Thursday - January 16, 2017