Horizon: Zero Dawn caught my attention immediately when it was first announced at E3 2015. The game really seems to be built on a really cool idea of ‘pre-historic mechs’ but up until now, that concept is more or less all that has been advertised.
Well, now we have gotten a look at the game’s story thanks to this new cinematic trailer. It seems the game will have a lot more human interaction than we might have thought, with the focus clearly being on the interplay of tribes. Aloy’s journey looks a lot ‘grander’ here, and I am quite excited for this title. It’s not long now either. Just about a month and a half. I can’t wait.
Take a look:
- Overwatch is Getting a Bunch of New Skins Next Week Including This Lovely Pharah One - January 18, 2018
- NIntendo Switch Sold 1.5 Million Consoles in December - January 18, 2018
- Upcoming Harry Potter Mobile RPG Gets First Footage in New Trailer - January 18, 2018
- Night in the Woods is Coming to Nintendo Switch Very Soon - January 18, 2018
- Vampyr Dev Diary Focuses On The Moral Dillemas You’ll Be Facing As A Blood Sucking Doctor - January 18, 2018