Elon Musk is a pretty extraordinary guy. His projects in the works like SolarCity, Space X and Tesla Motors are trying to change the world in significant ways with some of the most cutting-edge technology.
Perhaps it isn’t a surprise then that with that fascination of technology, Musk likes his games. On that, this new video from Y Combiner has the entrepreneur talking about his time with games and what he likes recently. In it, he says he plays a lot of Overwatch, as well as Hearthstone, saying Blizzard do “great stuff”.
However, he did end up going in on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided of all games too, largely for story issues. He said:
I think story is really neglected in modern games. That’s the criticism of the latest Deus Ex; the storytelling is kind of lame. Some of the oldest games, the graphics and sound were terrible, so they had to rely on storytelling.
While Mankind Divided certainly had some story issues (largely a limp ending), it does seem an odd target. There is some great stuff in there, and as a campaign story, I think it does well.
You can check out the talk here:
- Valve Say They Have Three Full VR Games In The Works - February 10, 2017
- Roadhog’s Hook Is Getting A Small Nerf And Winston Will Be Harder To Kill In New Overwatch PTR Patch - February 10, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Most Likely Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - February 10, 2017
- These Halo Wars 2 Adverts Harken Back To When Video Game Commercials Were Good Fun - February 9, 2017
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Is Coming To Retail Later This Month; Episode 3 Soon After - February 9, 2017