Elon Musk is a pretty extraordinary guy. His projects in the works like SolarCity, Space X and Tesla Motors are trying to change the world in significant ways with some of the most cutting-edge technology.
Perhaps it isn’t a surprise then that with that fascination of technology, Musk likes his games. On that, this new video from Y Combiner has the entrepreneur talking about his time with games and what he likes recently. In it, he says he plays a lot of Overwatch, as well as Hearthstone, saying Blizzard do “great stuff”.
However, he did end up going in on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided of all games too, largely for story issues. He said:
I think story is really neglected in modern games. That’s the criticism of the latest Deus Ex; the storytelling is kind of lame. Some of the oldest games, the graphics and sound were terrible, so they had to rely on storytelling.
While Mankind Divided certainly had some story issues (largely a limp ending), it does seem an odd target. There is some great stuff in there, and as a campaign story, I think it does well.
You can check out the talk here:
- Overwatch’s Newest Patch and Hanzo Rework Now Live on the PTR - April 20, 2018
- Report Says a Battle Royale Mode is Being Tested for the Next Battlefield - April 19, 2018
- Map Selection Being Added to PUBG Very Soon - April 19, 2018
- Overwatch’s New Rialto Map is Currently Live on the PTR - April 19, 2018
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Announced With Teaser Trailer - April 19, 2018