Elon Musk is a pretty extraordinary guy. His projects in the works like SolarCity, Space X and Tesla Motors are trying to change the world in significant ways with some of the most cutting-edge technology.
Perhaps it isn’t a surprise then that with that fascination of technology, Musk likes his games. On that, this new video from Y Combiner has the entrepreneur talking about his time with games and what he likes recently. In it, he says he plays a lot of Overwatch, as well as Hearthstone, saying Blizzard do “great stuff”.
However, he did end up going in on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided of all games too, largely for story issues. He said:
I think story is really neglected in modern games. That’s the criticism of the latest Deus Ex; the storytelling is kind of lame. Some of the oldest games, the graphics and sound were terrible, so they had to rely on storytelling.
While Mankind Divided certainly had some story issues (largely a limp ending), it does seem an odd target. There is some great stuff in there, and as a campaign story, I think it does well.
You can check out the talk here:
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds to Ban 100,000 Players for Cheating - January 22, 2018
- Minecraft Entertained 74 Million Active Users in December - January 22, 2018
- The Creator of Sonic the Hedgehog Has Joined Square Enix - January 22, 2018
- Monster Hunter: World’s Day One Patch Brings In Multiplayer and Poogies - January 22, 2018
- 50 Cent Says He is Definitely Interested in Making a Third Game - January 22, 2018