Elon Musk is a pretty extraordinary guy. His projects in the works like SolarCity, Space X and Tesla Motors are trying to change the world in significant ways with some of the most cutting-edge technology.
Perhaps it isn’t a surprise then that with that fascination of technology, Musk likes his games. On that, this new video from Y Combiner has the entrepreneur talking about his time with games and what he likes recently. In it, he says he plays a lot of Overwatch, as well as Hearthstone, saying Blizzard do “great stuff”.
However, he did end up going in on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided of all games too, largely for story issues. He said:
I think story is really neglected in modern games. That’s the criticism of the latest Deus Ex; the storytelling is kind of lame. Some of the oldest games, the graphics and sound were terrible, so they had to rely on storytelling.
While Mankind Divided certainly had some story issues (largely a limp ending), it does seem an odd target. There is some great stuff in there, and as a campaign story, I think it does well.
You can check out the talk here:
- Vincent D’Onofrio Says We Probably Won’t Ever See Kingpin In A Marvel Movie - January 17, 2017
- Gabe Newell Is Taking Part In A Reddit AMA Today – Half Life 3 Will Be On Lips Of Askers - January 17, 2017
- It’s All Out War In The DC Universe With The Injustice 2 Story Trailer - January 17, 2017
- Gearbox Head Says We Probably Shouldn’t Expect Borderlands 3 On The Nintendo Switch - January 16, 2017
- There Will Be A New Logan Trailer Hitting On Thursday - January 16, 2017