Tonight we see the return of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and the team is going to split into two, one is going to go and destroy the Darkhold while the other is going to replace Aida’s memory since she read the book. When Fitz and Radcliffe are hesitant about swapping the hard drive, Mac gets a bit meta by pointing out that robots always rise up against their human overlords and go kill crazy… like in every movie of the last 30 years. The LMD plot kicks off right away.
The most interesting thing in the clip though is that they are going to take the Darkhold to an agent who specializes in making things like it disappear… could we be getting another character from the comics?
- Dark Horse Hits ECCC With Hours And Hours Of Signings And Panels - February 26, 2017
- What Other Characters Could Return To Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD - February 26, 2017
- Kotobukiya Unveils ARTFX+ 1/10th Scale Oswald Cobblepot Statue From Gotham - February 26, 2017
- Bill Paxton Already Finished Filming First Season Of Training Day - February 26, 2017
- Game Of Thrones/Doctor Who Actor Neil Fingleton Dead At Age 36 - February 26, 2017