Tonight we see the return of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and the team is going to split into two, one is going to go and destroy the Darkhold while the other is going to replace Aida’s memory since she read the book. When Fitz and Radcliffe are hesitant about swapping the hard drive, Mac gets a bit meta by pointing out that robots always rise up against their human overlords and go kill crazy… like in every movie of the last 30 years. The LMD plot kicks off right away.
The most interesting thing in the clip though is that they are going to take the Darkhold to an agent who specializes in making things like it disappear… could we be getting another character from the comics?
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018