Tonight we see the return of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and the team is going to split into two, one is going to go and destroy the Darkhold while the other is going to replace Aida’s memory since she read the book. When Fitz and Radcliffe are hesitant about swapping the hard drive, Mac gets a bit meta by pointing out that robots always rise up against their human overlords and go kill crazy… like in every movie of the last 30 years. The LMD plot kicks off right away.
The most interesting thing in the clip though is that they are going to take the Darkhold to an agent who specializes in making things like it disappear… could we be getting another character from the comics?
- Dolph Lundgren Returns As Kovar’s Plan Is Revealed On Arrow - March 22, 2017
- Talking A Walk On The Zombie(Side) - March 22, 2017
- Danny Pudi Meets Murlocks As Wonders Of Un’Goro Continues - March 22, 2017
- Turning The Gold Keys – Ray Fawkes Talks Developing The Sovereigns - March 22, 2017
- The Legion Of Doom Expands It’s Membership - March 22, 2017