Tonight we see the return of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and the team is going to split into two, one is going to go and destroy the Darkhold while the other is going to replace Aida’s memory since she read the book. When Fitz and Radcliffe are hesitant about swapping the hard drive, Mac gets a bit meta by pointing out that robots always rise up against their human overlords and go kill crazy… like in every movie of the last 30 years. The LMD plot kicks off right away.
The most interesting thing in the clip though is that they are going to take the Darkhold to an agent who specializes in making things like it disappear… could we be getting another character from the comics?
- Alec Baldwin May Take Trump Impersonation to Broadway - December 12, 2017
- New ‘Bright’ Trailer Introduces Us to Orcish Love Songs - December 12, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1: A Look Inside with the Cast - December 12, 2017
- Read Red Sonja Vol 4 #0 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 11, 2017
- Stan Lee to do His Obligatory Cameo on Marvel’s Runaway - December 11, 2017