Tonight we see the return of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD and the team is going to split into two, one is going to go and destroy the Darkhold while the other is going to replace Aida’s memory since she read the book. When Fitz and Radcliffe are hesitant about swapping the hard drive, Mac gets a bit meta by pointing out that robots always rise up against their human overlords and go kill crazy… like in every movie of the last 30 years. The LMD plot kicks off right away.
The most interesting thing in the clip though is that they are going to take the Darkhold to an agent who specializes in making things like it disappear… could we be getting another character from the comics?
- Artist Kewber Baal’s Commentary On KISS #7 - April 26, 2017
- Bill Mantlo – Through His Brother’s Eyes - April 26, 2017
- The Agents Of SHIELD Reveal The Truth About Hydra - April 26, 2017
- Finding Hope For The Future In The Flash From The Past - April 26, 2017
- The Tick To Premiere On Amazon In August - April 26, 2017