“He who represents himself has a fool for a client.” it’s a famous quote from Abraham Lincoln. That quote popped to mind when I saw this new teaser trailer for Better Call Saul. Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk) is being booked and declares he will be representing himself. This being the second teaser for the new season, the first showed him getting his picture taken. The origin story of Breaking Bad’s Saul Goodman continues.
Better Call Saul returns for season 3 in April.
- Terry Dodson Adds Original Art to the Bettie Page Statue Kickstarter - March 16, 2018
- Jake McDorman Joins the Cast of the Murphy Brown Revival - March 16, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Jefferson Finds a Secret He Didn’t Anticipate - March 16, 2018
- Flash Season 4: When Will Barry and Company Be Back? - March 16, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Curtis Gets a Boyfriend and Other News - March 16, 2018