“He who represents himself has a fool for a client.” it’s a famous quote from Abraham Lincoln. That quote popped to mind when I saw this new teaser trailer for Better Call Saul. Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk) is being booked and declares he will be representing himself. This being the second teaser for the new season, the first showed him getting his picture taken. The origin story of Breaking Bad’s Saul Goodman continues.
Better Call Saul returns for season 3 in April.
- Writer’s Commentary – Ben Fisher On The End Of The Great Divide - March 23, 2017
- Felicity Smoak Is Getting A Costume - March 23, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Scott Lobdell On Army Of Darkness / Xena: Forever… And A Day Conclusion - March 23, 2017
- The Dark Secret Of Oliver Queen - March 23, 2017
- Joe Manganiello Busts Out His Geek In New Series CelebriD&D - March 23, 2017