“He who represents himself has a fool for a client.” it’s a famous quote from Abraham Lincoln. That quote popped to mind when I saw this new teaser trailer for Better Call Saul. Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk) is being booked and declares he will be representing himself. This being the second teaser for the new season, the first showed him getting his picture taken. The origin story of Breaking Bad’s Saul Goodman continues.
Better Call Saul returns for season 3 in April.
- Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Season 1, Episode 4 Recap: Call/Response - June 22, 2018
- Dynamite Brings Together Vampirella and Dejah Thoris for New Series - June 21, 2018
- Dynamite Announces ‘The Art of Troma’ Written by Fred Van Lente - June 21, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: How Will They Bring Back [Spoiler]? - June 21, 2018
- The Walking Dead’s David Morrissey Signs on to Good Omens - June 21, 2018