“He who represents himself has a fool for a client.” it’s a famous quote from Abraham Lincoln. That quote popped to mind when I saw this new teaser trailer for Better Call Saul. Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk) is being booked and declares he will be representing himself. This being the second teaser for the new season, the first showed him getting his picture taken. The origin story of Breaking Bad’s Saul Goodman continues.
Better Call Saul returns for season 3 in April.
- Alec Baldwin May Take Trump Impersonation to Broadway - December 12, 2017
- New ‘Bright’ Trailer Introduces Us to Orcish Love Songs - December 12, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1: A Look Inside with the Cast - December 12, 2017
- Read Red Sonja Vol 4 #0 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 11, 2017
- Stan Lee to do His Obligatory Cameo on Marvel’s Runaway - December 11, 2017