“He who represents himself has a fool for a client.” it’s a famous quote from Abraham Lincoln. That quote popped to mind when I saw this new teaser trailer for Better Call Saul. Jimmy McGill (Bob Odenkirk) is being booked and declares he will be representing himself. This being the second teaser for the new season, the first showed him getting his picture taken. The origin story of Breaking Bad’s Saul Goodman continues.
Better Call Saul returns for season 3 in April.
- Marvel’s Inhumans Sneak Peek: Karnak In Action - October 20, 2017
- Gotham Season 4, Episode 5 Recap: A Dark Knight – The Blade’s Path - October 20, 2017
- It’s Flash Vs. Flash As DC Versus Pits Barry Allen Against Wally West - October 20, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: We’re Assured John Diggle Had A Life Before The Military - October 20, 2017
- The Perfect Early Holiday Gift Idea For Classic Game Lovers: The Art Of Atari - October 20, 2017