When Barack Obama was inaugurated President Of The United states eight years ago, Marvel Comics ran an story that saw Obama meeting Spider-Man, with Obama on the cover of the second -and all subsequent printings. People lined up around the block to buy a copy of the comic. It was a big deal.
This time around… there is no Trump appearance lined up. He may of course turn out to be the leader of the Secret Empire, as Nixon was in his day, but that’s still a way off.
So, where Marvel has stepped down, Velleity Studios have stepped up, determined to make comics great again with The Mighty Trümph #1.
Long ago… in an age unremembered, when gleaming cites dotted the ancient world like jewels, each more marvelous than the last.
Hither came Trümph, the Mighty!
In all his sandy-hair, squint-eyed glory. With all his great wits he will rise to the lofty heights of the greatest nation in all the realm.
Trümph the adventurer is without fear. He’s better than any man, he’s great, the best, just ask anybody.
His legend has spread over the land and sea.
With his mighty intellect and a strong arm, he defeats all of his enemies.
Venture into a world of sword and sorcery with: The Mighty TRÜMPH!
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017