There has been some talk circulating about Hannibal of late. It seems showrunner Bryan Fuller wants the show to return semi-infrequently for little mini-series around the characters.
Well, Will Graham himself, Hugh Dancy doesn’t seem adverse to the idea either, although he did say he might prefer it to be a couple years from now. Speaking to TV Line, Dancy said:
My feeling is that, knock on wood, if it came around again, it wouldn’t be a bad thing for it to be four or five years later. That might actually be kind of interesting. How weird would that be, on a personal level, to find yourself back with those people? ‘So… where did we leave off?
He also went on to reaffirm that the next series would be based on The Silence of the Lambs, and that Bryan Fuller would indeed rework that story to also play on Will Graham and Hannibal’s relationship. I really want this to happen…
- Anthem Shows Off the Legion of Dawn in New Trailer - December 14, 2018
- DayZ is Now Out of Early Access and You Can Play it For Free This Weekend - December 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018