There has been some talk circulating about Hannibal of late. It seems showrunner Bryan Fuller wants the show to return semi-infrequently for little mini-series around the characters.
Well, Will Graham himself, Hugh Dancy doesn’t seem adverse to the idea either, although he did say he might prefer it to be a couple years from now. Speaking to TV Line, Dancy said:
My feeling is that, knock on wood, if it came around again, it wouldn’t be a bad thing for it to be four or five years later. That might actually be kind of interesting. How weird would that be, on a personal level, to find yourself back with those people? ‘So… where did we leave off?
He also went on to reaffirm that the next series would be based on The Silence of the Lambs, and that Bryan Fuller would indeed rework that story to also play on Will Graham and Hannibal’s relationship. I really want this to happen…
- Halo Infinite Won’t Have a Battle Royale Mode - July 20, 2018
- Todd Howard Doesn’t Want to Remaster Morrowind - July 20, 2018
- Microsoft Controls Whether Alan Wake and Quantum Break Get Sequels, Says Remedy - July 18, 2018
- Base Game and Previous Expansions Now Part of World of Warcraft’s Subscription - July 18, 2018
- Destiny 2 Adds Bounties Back into the Game Alongside Other Improvements in New Patch - July 18, 2018