There has been some talk circulating about Hannibal of late. It seems showrunner Bryan Fuller wants the show to return semi-infrequently for little mini-series around the characters.
Well, Will Graham himself, Hugh Dancy doesn’t seem adverse to the idea either, although he did say he might prefer it to be a couple years from now. Speaking to TV Line, Dancy said:
My feeling is that, knock on wood, if it came around again, it wouldn’t be a bad thing for it to be four or five years later. That might actually be kind of interesting. How weird would that be, on a personal level, to find yourself back with those people? ‘So… where did we leave off?
He also went on to reaffirm that the next series would be based on The Silence of the Lambs, and that Bryan Fuller would indeed rework that story to also play on Will Graham and Hannibal’s relationship. I really want this to happen…
- Vincent D’Onofrio Says We Probably Won’t Ever See Kingpin In A Marvel Movie - January 17, 2017
- Gabe Newell Is Taking Part In A Reddit AMA Today – Half Life 3 Will Be On Lips Of Askers - January 17, 2017
- It’s All Out War In The DC Universe With The Injustice 2 Story Trailer - January 17, 2017
- Gearbox Head Says We Probably Shouldn’t Expect Borderlands 3 On The Nintendo Switch - January 16, 2017
- There Will Be A New Logan Trailer Hitting On Thursday - January 16, 2017