For Honor is finally nearly with us. The game has been bandied about for a few years now, but with its release mere months away, it is time to get it in people’s hands.
It’s not long either until it will be. Ubisoft today announced that the game will be entering closed beta on January 26. If you want a chance to be playing, register here. This might not confirm your space in the beta, but it will put your hat in the ring. The beta will take place over three days.
I’ve got my hands on For Honor before, and I really do like it. It’s methodical way of playing out intimate sword fights is not a new idea, but this is certainly the biggest scale I’ve seen it implemented. For that, For Honor seems really unique. You should take a look if you get the chance.
- Valve Say They Have Three Full VR Games In The Works - February 10, 2017
- Roadhog’s Hook Is Getting A Small Nerf And Winston Will Be Harder To Kill In New Overwatch PTR Patch - February 10, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Most Likely Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - February 10, 2017
- These Halo Wars 2 Adverts Harken Back To When Video Game Commercials Were Good Fun - February 9, 2017
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Is Coming To Retail Later This Month; Episode 3 Soon After - February 9, 2017