We’ve known for a while that there would be a 2-part musical crossover between The Flash and Supergirl. And, like with the musical episode of Buffy, the singing would be working into the plot and not just have folks break into song for no reason. Well, the much speculated and now confirmed villain for the crossover will be the Music Meister. It was confirmed at the Television Critics Association press tour on Sunday.
The character was created for an episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold and voiced by Neil Patrick Harris. He was inspired loosely by the Music Master, a one-shot villain from the Justice League animated series and was a creation of the mutant Ray Thompson, that was voice be… Neil Patrick Harris.
The Music Meister’s powers is that his singing voice can control people’s minds and forces his victims to express themselves through song and dance. Like they were in a musical.
Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg acknowledged that they are fans of Harris, but the role has yet to be cast.
Where NPH should be their first call, if that fails. They might want to ask John Barrowman, who says Malcolm Merlyn of another Earth isn’t Music Meister?
- Bill Sienkiewicz Talks David Haller And The Legion TV Series - February 19, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At The Swords And Fangs Titles Shipping in May 2017 - February 19, 2017
- Hints At What The Arrow Writers Have In Store For Thea Queen - February 19, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At Dynamite’s May 2017 Titles Featuring Iconic Female Heroines - February 19, 2017
- We’ll Learn More Of Maggie Sawyer This Season On Supergirl - February 19, 2017