We’ve known for a while that there would be a 2-part musical crossover between The Flash and Supergirl. And, like with the musical episode of Buffy, the singing would be working into the plot and not just have folks break into song for no reason. Well, the much speculated and now confirmed villain for the crossover will be the Music Meister. It was confirmed at the Television Critics Association press tour on Sunday.
The character was created for an episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold and voiced by Neil Patrick Harris. He was inspired loosely by the Music Master, a one-shot villain from the Justice League animated series and was a creation of the mutant Ray Thompson, that was voice be… Neil Patrick Harris.
The Music Meister’s powers is that his singing voice can control people’s minds and forces his victims to express themselves through song and dance. Like they were in a musical.
Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg acknowledged that they are fans of Harris, but the role has yet to be cast.
Where NPH should be their first call, if that fails. They might want to ask John Barrowman, who says Malcolm Merlyn of another Earth isn’t Music Meister?
- Writer’s Commentary – Ben Fisher On The End Of The Great Divide - March 23, 2017
- Felicity Smoak Is Getting A Costume - March 23, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – Scott Lobdell On Army Of Darkness / Xena: Forever… And A Day Conclusion - March 23, 2017
- The Dark Secret Of Oliver Queen - March 23, 2017
- Joe Manganiello Busts Out His Geek In New Series CelebriD&D - March 23, 2017