We’ve known for a while that there would be a 2-part musical crossover between The Flash and Supergirl. And, like with the musical episode of Buffy, the singing would be working into the plot and not just have folks break into song for no reason. Well, the much speculated and now confirmed villain for the crossover will be the Music Meister. It was confirmed at the Television Critics Association press tour on Sunday.
The character was created for an episode of Batman: The Brave and the Bold and voiced by Neil Patrick Harris. He was inspired loosely by the Music Master, a one-shot villain from the Justice League animated series and was a creation of the mutant Ray Thompson, that was voice be… Neil Patrick Harris.
The Music Meister’s powers is that his singing voice can control people’s minds and forces his victims to express themselves through song and dance. Like they were in a musical.
Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg acknowledged that they are fans of Harris, but the role has yet to be cast.
Where NPH should be their first call, if that fails. They might want to ask John Barrowman, who says Malcolm Merlyn of another Earth isn’t Music Meister?
- Get Excited For The Curb Your Enthusiasm Teaser Trailer - August 18, 2017
- Vulture Vs Spidey In Clip From New Marvel’s Spider-Man Animated Series - August 18, 2017
- Lauren German And Kevin Alejandro Share Their Favorite Lucifer Scenes - August 18, 2017
- TL;DR Tackles Hudlin And Romita’s ‘Who Is The Black Panther’ - August 18, 2017
- Confederate Statues And Tampa Bay Sports Teams - August 17, 2017