Mitch Jenkins is an acclaimed celebrity photographer and filmmaker. Of late he has become Alan Moore’s movie collaborator of choice, working on the Show Pieces and The Show films, as well as the illustrated Unearthing book and the burlesque photography for Dodgem Logic that so inspired the films.
His next project involves the art of cosplay and he is looking to film all sorts of superhero cosplayers in London, Los Angeles, San Diego and Las Vegas, both stills and co-directing video with Nigel Steer.
His aim is to take cosplay characters into everyday environments and creating various narratives.
He started the project shooting footage of a female Captain America (see film below) and both the classic and movie-look Harley Quinn (see above).
He will be on the west coast of the USA in the second week in February. But if you are interested, get in touch now. You could be in something like this, like Candy Valentina.
- Five Graphic Novels From Caliber In June 2017 - March 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar Gets Animated In New Video Trailer - March 23, 2017
- Ruff And Ready, Recreated As Nineteen-Fifties Blue Comedians By Howard Chaykin - March 23, 2017
- DC Comics Discover Lost Copies Of DC Rebirth Special (Third Printing) - March 23, 2017
- Watch Snagglepuss Naming Names To The House Committee On Un-American Activities - March 23, 2017