In the last year or two, there have been great video channels dedicated to uncovering canceled games and their stories. Some of them even show off bits that look fairly close to polished.
This might be one of the more impressive ones here. This come from PtoPOnline, and it shows a rather bizarre title. Following in the footsteps of the LEGO games, Mega Bloks tried to make games with the properties they are signed up with. This is a one based on the Halo franchise. This is incredibly polished and at least for this slice, I assume this is very close to how this game would have ended up looking. It seems pretty similar to a LEGO game, but a little more action involved.
This is a really neat thing to see.
Take a look:
- Vincent D’Onofrio Says We Probably Won’t Ever See Kingpin In A Marvel Movie - January 17, 2017
- Gabe Newell Is Taking Part In A Reddit AMA Today – Half Life 3 Will Be On Lips Of Askers - January 17, 2017
- It’s All Out War In The DC Universe With The Injustice 2 Story Trailer - January 17, 2017
- Gearbox Head Says We Probably Shouldn’t Expect Borderlands 3 On The Nintendo Switch - January 16, 2017
- There Will Be A New Logan Trailer Hitting On Thursday - January 16, 2017