In the last year or two, there have been great video channels dedicated to uncovering canceled games and their stories. Some of them even show off bits that look fairly close to polished.
This might be one of the more impressive ones here. This come from PtoPOnline, and it shows a rather bizarre title. Following in the footsteps of the LEGO games, Mega Bloks tried to make games with the properties they are signed up with. This is a one based on the Halo franchise. This is incredibly polished and at least for this slice, I assume this is very close to how this game would have ended up looking. It seems pretty similar to a LEGO game, but a little more action involved.
This is a really neat thing to see.
Take a look:
- The Nintendo Switch Has Sold 10 Million Units in 9 Months - December 12, 2017
- It Looks Like Playdead’s ‘Inside’ Will Hop Onto iOS This Friday - December 12, 2017
- Rebellion Says Some 2000AD Games Will Likely Be Announced Next Year - December 12, 2017
- Bungie Say Locking Destiny 2 Achievements Behind Curse of Osiris Was an “Unacceptable Lapse” on Their Part, Changes Coming - December 12, 2017
- Life is Strange is Coming to iOS on Thursday - December 12, 2017