In the last year or two, there have been great video channels dedicated to uncovering canceled games and their stories. Some of them even show off bits that look fairly close to polished.
This might be one of the more impressive ones here. This come from PtoPOnline, and it shows a rather bizarre title. Following in the footsteps of the LEGO games, Mega Bloks tried to make games with the properties they are signed up with. This is a one based on the Halo franchise. This is incredibly polished and at least for this slice, I assume this is very close to how this game would have ended up looking. It seems pretty similar to a LEGO game, but a little more action involved.
This is a really neat thing to see.
Take a look:
- Valve Say They Have Three Full VR Games In The Works - February 10, 2017
- Roadhog’s Hook Is Getting A Small Nerf And Winston Will Be Harder To Kill In New Overwatch PTR Patch - February 10, 2017
- Project Cars 2 Most Likely Won’t Be Coming To Nintendo Switch - February 10, 2017
- These Halo Wars 2 Adverts Harken Back To When Video Game Commercials Were Good Fun - February 9, 2017
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Is Coming To Retail Later This Month; Episode 3 Soon After - February 9, 2017