In what might be the WORST life advice ever offered, the cast of the Magicians try and answer your “Adulting” related questions in character. Are we accepting “Adulting” as a word now? I’m not sure if Syfy will stand behind Eliot Waugh’s (Hal Appleman) recommendation of drinking to deal with important issues, but Julia Wicker (Stella Maeve) offers up some good reasons to not summon a trickster god… so there is that.
The Magicians returns for season two on January 25th.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018