Retired WWE wrestler Brie Bella and her husband, Daniel Bryan, are known for being fanatical hippies who like to keep things natural. So it’s no surprise that Brie will be going for the natural childbirth option for her and Bryan’s first child. Also true to the salacious nature of pro wrestling and the Total Divas reality show in which Brie stars with her sister, she will also film the birth and air it on the Total Bellas spinoff, as revealed while responding to comments and questions on the Bellas’ new YouTube channel.
I actually am gonna film the birth. I’m going to film it for Total Bellas. We start filming Total Bellas again at the end of February and we will go all the way up to my birth, April 30. As of now, fingers crossed, I’m going to have a natural birth, so you can hear me scream and make funny faces and probably curse out my husband. But, yes, on Total Bellas you will see my birth.
Other questions Brie answers include why she and Bryan are vegetarians (she recommends you watch a documentary), what baby app she uses (The Bump), whether her daughter will be a wrestling champion (yes), what her skincare routine is (organic facial products, drinking water, no caffeine), and will she film a video tour of her house (yes, but not today).
If you want to relive all those exciting answers yourself, but spread over the course of eight minutes, you can watch the video below:
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018