Retired WWE wrestler Brie Bella and her husband, Daniel Bryan, are known for being fanatical hippies who like to keep things natural. So it’s no surprise that Brie will be going for the natural childbirth option for her and Bryan’s first child. Also true to the salacious nature of pro wrestling and the Total Divas reality show in which Brie stars with her sister, she will also film the birth and air it on the Total Bellas spinoff, as revealed while responding to comments and questions on the Bellas’ new YouTube channel.
I actually am gonna film the birth. I’m going to film it for Total Bellas. We start filming Total Bellas again at the end of February and we will go all the way up to my birth, April 30. As of now, fingers crossed, I’m going to have a natural birth, so you can hear me scream and make funny faces and probably curse out my husband. But, yes, on Total Bellas you will see my birth.
Other questions Brie answers include why she and Bryan are vegetarians (she recommends you watch a documentary), what baby app she uses (The Bump), whether her daughter will be a wrestling champion (yes), what her skincare routine is (organic facial products, drinking water, no caffeine), and will she film a video tour of her house (yes, but not today).
If you want to relive all those exciting answers yourself, but spread over the course of eight minutes, you can watch the video below:
- Ahead of Ultimate Deletion, Matt Hardy Seeks Advice from Giraffe to Defeat Bray Wyatt - March 17, 2018
- Nikki Bella vs Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 35? One Superstar Likes the Idea (and It’s Nikki Bella) - March 17, 2018
- Roman Reigns Defeats Steroid Scandal to Earn Title Shot at WrestleMania - March 17, 2018
- Joe Quesada Draws 3 Versions of Daredevil for Daredevil #600 Retailer Exclusive Variants - March 17, 2018
- Former WWE Superstar Grandmaster Sexay Badly Beaten in Hotel Room Brawl with Chase Stevens - March 17, 2018