Retired WWE wrestler Brie Bella and her husband, Daniel Bryan, are known for being fanatical hippies who like to keep things natural. So it’s no surprise that Brie will be going for the natural childbirth option for her and Bryan’s first child. Also true to the salacious nature of pro wrestling and the Total Divas reality show in which Brie stars with her sister, she will also film the birth and air it on the Total Bellas spinoff, as revealed while responding to comments and questions on the Bellas’ new YouTube channel.
I actually am gonna film the birth. I’m going to film it for Total Bellas. We start filming Total Bellas again at the end of February and we will go all the way up to my birth, April 30. As of now, fingers crossed, I’m going to have a natural birth, so you can hear me scream and make funny faces and probably curse out my husband. But, yes, on Total Bellas you will see my birth.
Other questions Brie answers include why she and Bryan are vegetarians (she recommends you watch a documentary), what baby app she uses (The Bump), whether her daughter will be a wrestling champion (yes), what her skincare routine is (organic facial products, drinking water, no caffeine), and will she film a video tour of her house (yes, but not today).
If you want to relive all those exciting answers yourself, but spread over the course of eight minutes, you can watch the video below:
- BOOM! Snatches Buffy Rights from Dark Horse as Licensing Wars Escalate - September 20, 2018
- Mike Wieringo, J.G. Jones, and J. Scott Campbell Draw Black Cat for Amazing Spider-Man Variants - September 20, 2018
- BOOM! Shatters the Grid of Baltimore Comic-Con With Exclusive $20 Power Rangers Variants - September 19, 2018
- Garfield Gets a Reality Show in First Look at Garfield: TV or Not TV - September 19, 2018
- Marvel Promotes Reading Digital With Free Return of Wolverine #1 Director’s Cut - September 19, 2018