After nearly becoming a White Martian, which oddly sounds like an alcoholic beverage, what will the relationship between J’onn J’onzz and M’gann M’orzz be like on Supergirl? Turns out that maybe J’onn has had his eyes opened up a bit and there may just be a love connection there. Executive producer Andrew Kreisberg told EW.com:
His relationship with M’gann is an important one over this next batch of episodes. There is some really great stuff for David [Harewood] and Sharon [Leal] that we are really excited about. We love Sharon’s performance and we love seeing David and Sharon together, it’s some of our favorite stuff this season. We’ve been really lucky with our romantic pairings this season and we really think that J’onn and M’gann have a great storyline coming up.
In the TV series, M’gann is played by 44-year old Leal opposite of 51-year old Harewood which seems perfectly natural. But in the comics, M’gann is skewed younger. I’m not sure if her age is given, but she is part of the Teen Titans and has come across as more of a little sister to J’onn rather than a potential love interest. It will be interesting to see how fans will react to the difference in relationship dynamics.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018