There has been a rumour doing the rounds that Tom Hardy might have a role in Star Wars: Episode 8. It is not for anything massive, with it possible he would just be a Stormtrooper, much like Daniel Craig in The Force Awakens.
Well, the Hollywood Reporter asked the actor point blank, and it seems something is up, even if he is being cryptic. When asked if he is going to be a Stormtrooper, Hardy said:
I don’t know if I can even say that. Where did you hear that?
Ah, the internet is a glorious web of deceit and misinformation, isn’t it? (Laughs.)
[So that’s misinformation?]
It could be, couldn’t it?
The ‘I don’t know if I can even say that’ does suggest something is going on here I would wager. I wonder if all the mainline movies will have a well respected British actor hidden as a Stormtrooper.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018