There has been a rumour doing the rounds that Tom Hardy might have a role in Star Wars: Episode 8. It is not for anything massive, with it possible he would just be a Stormtrooper, much like Daniel Craig in The Force Awakens.
Well, the Hollywood Reporter asked the actor point blank, and it seems something is up, even if he is being cryptic. When asked if he is going to be a Stormtrooper, Hardy said:
I don’t know if I can even say that. Where did you hear that?
Ah, the internet is a glorious web of deceit and misinformation, isn’t it? (Laughs.)
[So that’s misinformation?]
It could be, couldn’t it?
The ‘I don’t know if I can even say that’ does suggest something is going on here I would wager. I wonder if all the mainline movies will have a well respected British actor hidden as a Stormtrooper.
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018
- Shenmue 3 has Been Delayed to 2019 - May 16, 2018
- Gearbox Head Seemingly Says Borderlands 3 Won’t Be at E3 - May 16, 2018
- Metro Exodus has Been Delayed Until 2019 - May 16, 2018