There has been a rumour doing the rounds that Tom Hardy might have a role in Star Wars: Episode 8. It is not for anything massive, with it possible he would just be a Stormtrooper, much like Daniel Craig in The Force Awakens.
Well, the Hollywood Reporter asked the actor point blank, and it seems something is up, even if he is being cryptic. When asked if he is going to be a Stormtrooper, Hardy said:
I don’t know if I can even say that. Where did you hear that?
Ah, the internet is a glorious web of deceit and misinformation, isn’t it? (Laughs.)
[So that’s misinformation?]
It could be, couldn’t it?
The ‘I don’t know if I can even say that’ does suggest something is going on here I would wager. I wonder if all the mainline movies will have a well respected British actor hidden as a Stormtrooper.
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018