Toby Jones will be making his Sherlock debut tomorrow night as Culverton Smith in the Lying Detective. In the video below the actor talks about playing the new villain and what excited him in the new script. Seems Jones like playing dark characters and this particular script lets him go to dark places he hasn’t been before. He also talks about stepping into a global phenomenon like Sherlock and how he might not have been prepared for just how much he would get asked about his role.
- Emma Dumont Cast in Rob Cohen’s Adaptation of Razor - June 25, 2018
- Arrowverse, Supernatural, Riverdale, Castle Rock and More at SDCC 2018 - June 25, 2018
- Kevin Smith to Direct an Episode of The Flash Season 5 - June 25, 2018
- Will Lucifer’s Move to Netflix Mean We’ll See More of the Devil? - June 25, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 2, Episode 13 Recap: They Reminisce Over You - June 24, 2018