J.A. Bayona is on fire right now. Coming off A Monster Calls hot and taking on Jurassic World 2 next, the director’s star is rising very quickly.
It seems the world of Jurassic World isn’t the only big movie franchise on his radar though. In a reddit AMA, Bayona revealed he is a big Superman fan and he would love to direct a movie with the character one day. When asked about a dream project, he said:
The first movie I saw in my life was Superman. I was three years old. The first memory I had was Christopher Reeve flying in the suit. Directing a Superman film would be great. I always wanted to be Superman. That’s the film that made me want to become a director.
If Jurassic World 2 turns out well, I can see Warner Brothers knocking on Bayona’s door for a Man of Steel if Zack Snyder walks away. Hell, I could see them doing it even if Jurassic World 2 doesn’t turn out great.
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018