Marvel Animation and Disney XD have released a short teaser for their new Spider-Man animated series, which Bleeding Cool recently reported could prominently feature both Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen. The teaser… well, if we’re being charitable, it’s a little light on content. You knew what you were getting into when you clicked on this headline though.
Check it out:
Well, that was fast. Damn, Marvel, it’s customary to at least buy a guy dinner before shooting that much web fluid in his face and running out the door. We mean, we’re a good sport and all, but you gotta give us something to work with.
Well, if nothing else, we know the series is coming this summer.
- Marvel Builds a #SpaceForce with Silver Surfer Annual, Guardians Omnibus, Quasar Collection, More - June 19, 2018
- Krakoa’s World War II Origin Explored in Journey Into Mystery One-Shot by Dennis Hopeless, Djibril Morissette-Phan - June 19, 2018
- X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue Ending in September… Will Anyone Survive?! - June 19, 2018
- Robert Kirkman and Cory Walker’s Invincible Gets Amazon Adult Animated Series - June 19, 2018
- Chelsea Cain Returns to Comics to “Make Trouble” with New Image Series ‘Man-Eaters’ - June 19, 2018