Marvel Animation and Disney XD have released a short teaser for their new Spider-Man animated series, which Bleeding Cool recently reported could prominently feature both Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen. The teaser… well, if we’re being charitable, it’s a little light on content. You knew what you were getting into when you clicked on this headline though.
Check it out:
Well, that was fast. Damn, Marvel, it’s customary to at least buy a guy dinner before shooting that much web fluid in his face and running out the door. We mean, we’re a good sport and all, but you gotta give us something to work with.
Well, if nothing else, we know the series is coming this summer.
- The Creator of the Snyder Cut Petition Has Raised Over $400 to Make a Movie About It - March 16, 2018
- Image Reveals Francesco Mattina Covers for Spawn #284 - March 16, 2018
- Rick Remender Reveals Plans to Dominate Deluxe Hardcover Market - March 16, 2018
- WrestleMania Returns to New Jersey - March 16, 2018
- You’ve Seen the Poster, You’ve Seen the Trailer – Now See the Avengers: Infinity War Motion Poster - March 16, 2018