Marvel Animation and Disney XD have released a short teaser for their new Spider-Man animated series, which Bleeding Cool recently reported could prominently feature both Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen. The teaser… well, if we’re being charitable, it’s a little light on content. You knew what you were getting into when you clicked on this headline though.
Check it out:
Well, that was fast. Damn, Marvel, it’s customary to at least buy a guy dinner before shooting that much web fluid in his face and running out the door. We mean, we’re a good sport and all, but you gotta give us something to work with.
Well, if nothing else, we know the series is coming this summer.
- Constantine and Batman Team Up in January; Will Everyone Keep Their Pants On? - October 15, 2018
- Now Marv Wolfman Gives Comics Retailers Their Own 100 Page Superman Exclusive - October 15, 2018
- Dark Horse Launches Tom Clancy’s The Division Comic in January - October 15, 2018
- Back From the Dead? Marvel Confirms Cyclops on the Cover of Uncanny X-Men #11 - October 15, 2018
- Undertaker OGN Reveals Why Knox County Mayor Kane Set Fire to Home [Spoilers] - October 15, 2018