Marvel senior communication director Joe Taraborrelli has tweeted out a teaser for what looks like a Captain America super-mega-crossover event called Secret Empire:
— Joe Taraborrelli (@JoeTabs) January 6, 2017
Could this have anything to do with the CLASSIFIED event Marvel is promoting for later this year? Is it why Marvel recently released a “launch trailer” for the Captain America: Steve Rogers series, even though issue 8 is already in stores? Will Cap still be hailing Hydra when all is said and done? Will heroes fight heroes? Hydra vs Hydra? Will Nick Spencer stop tweeting long enough to write it? Will it cost $5.99? Will Marvel double ship it to retailers for free to spike sales? Which hero will die shockingly? Will it be Sam Wilson? How many issues before it’s delayed?
That one we can answer: yes you did.
- Stan Sakai Named Inaugural Joe Kubert Award Winner By Comic Con Revolution, Kubert School - May 20, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Cable #157, Continuity Porn Even a New Reader Can Enjoy - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Acanti Sky-Whales, Brood-Wolves, and Flying Brood-Sharks, Oh My, in Weapon H #3 - May 19, 2018
- X-ual Healing – A Heel Turn for Weapon X in Hunt for Wolverine: The Claws of a Killer #1 - May 19, 2018
- Hasbro Trademarks the Smell of Play-Doh - May 19, 2018