Frontier is a new series co-produced by Discovery Channel (Canada) and Netflix and stars Jason Momoa. It tells the tale of Declan Harp, a a part-Irish, part-native American outlaw who is campaigning to breach the Hudson’s Bay Company’s monopoly on the fur trade in Canada during the 1700s. The series made it’s debut on the Discovery Channel (Canada) on November 6th, 2016 but is now going to be available on Netflix in it’s entirety starting January 20th. A second season of the series was ordered almost two weeks before the show first aired. It also stars Landon Liboiron, Zoe Boyle and Christian McKay.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018